It was nerve wracking.

I only fully calmed down when we got into the elevator and the doors closed before us. I was finally able to breath properly.

I didn't really know why I was here but it was better than going home and watching television all day.

When we got to his office, I was awed by the sight he had. It was beautiful.

And also scary. We were so high up. If there was a fire, it would take so long to get down and escape. That's why me and Leah's apartment lived on the 12th floor.

Axel's day was full of meetings and I stayed in his office.

I explored it a bit and watched some movies on his laptop like he had recommended me to but eventually I became bored and that's how I ended up like I was now.

I laid on my front with my head laying on my hand and my feet kicking in the air aimlessly. I had nothing to do.

I had finished my book on my phone and didn't have another downloaded so I couldn't read.

I didn't have my laptop with me so I couldn't do any school work. It was a Saturday anyway so I didn't want to either.

I always had weekends off doing any work. I'd usually spend them inside, watching television and eating my weight in food.

But ,because I had gotten my period this morning, I thought it would be better to go walk to help the cramps. I also needed coffee. Like really bad.

I whistled the tune of a song that I didn't necessarily know. It just came to my head.

I heard the clicking of a door and moved my head from off my hands. I looked towards it to see an unfamiliar man walking in.

His eyes made contact with mine and he smiled. I sat up and he approached me.

He sat beside me and I moved as far away from him as I could.

"Hello there."
I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hello."
I waved and he waved back.

"My names Rodrigo but you can call me Drigo. I'm Axel's best friend. I'm guessing you're Adalyn."

I nodded my head.
"Yes I'm A-Adalyn. How do you know?"

Rodrigo rolled his eyes and sat up. He approached Axel's desk and picked up some papers.
"I know all about what's happening in Axel's life and plus his sister told me about you."

My eyes widened and I blushed.
"He told h-his sister about m-me."

I pointed to myself and he laughed.
"Yes cutie. You."

I blushed and looked down.
"Now I must be getting back to the meeting. I'm sure he won't be gone for much longer."

I nodded my head excitedly. I could not take being cramped up in his office any longer.

Rodrigo walked out of the room with a goodbye. I laid down on the sofa again and tried to make myself comfortable.

I couldn't so I sat up. I swung my feet and looked around his office again. Chair. Bookshelf. Paper. Windows.

Nothing interesting.

I sat up and skipped over to his chair. I sat on it and began spinning myself around to keep myself entertained.

I giggled and spun it again. My eyesight was getting blurry and my brain felt as if it was actually spinning.

I let the chair stop and then cautiously lifted myself off it. I gripped the arm and then tried to walk in a straight line.