part five

the next morning was a hectic morning be to say the least. you woke up had to make the bed up for schlatt to sleep in. after that was finished you quickly got into an outfit. scrambling to find something before getting any texts from cooper about schlatts arrival.

you got into a pair of black mom jeans and a tighter, white shirt. rushing to get your hair and teeth brushed, you also had to get makeup on. you didn't know why you were so stressed for schlatt to come. but you were.

suddenly your phone went off, a few times actually. the first was from cooper saying he just picked up schlatt and they were on their way back from the airport.  the second was a twitter notification from schlatt.

@jschlatt: 30 minutes until i meet my new roomie.

you smiled and looked at the last notification. it was a text from your sister. what the fuck.

From y/s/n, 'hey so like i heard you were gonna meet with schlatt.'

you rolled your eyes. she was a fan and you knew that. she had also made it clear when he first tweeted at you she didn't enjoy the fact that he did.

'yeah what's it to you?'

'i just thought it would be pretty cool to meet him, how long is he staying?'

'two weeks. and your not coming by in those two weeks.'

'yeah yeah. bye bye cya sometime this week.'

'no'

you set your phone and rubbed your temples. she was always like this. always intruding on stuff when you were happy. fuck. as you sunk deeper into your thoughts, you were suddenly pulled out by the doorbell to your apartment. damn.

quickly, you went to the door, opening it and seeing cooper and schlatts smiley faces. "hey guys!" you hugged cooper and went to hug schlatt but hesitated, instead just awkardly letting them inside. he looked hurt for some reason but quickly covered it up with a smile. cooper made sure schlatt got settled as you showed them the room.

"well we don't have anything planned so did you just wanna spend the day with y/n?" cooper suggested and schlatt smiled at me. "yeah of course." cooper nodded and hugged schlatt and you one last time before leaving

"so you get unpacked okay? top two drawers in the dresser are empty, but the rest are filled with my clothes. sorry.." he nodded and smiled before you left the room. you sat on one of your barstools at the counter, going on twitter. you quickly tweeted out that you wouldn't be streaming cause your roomie arrived. just as you tweeted that schlatt tweeted out a picture of himself, with his face close to the camera but the welcome sign you made visible in the back.

@jschlatt: just met my new roomie guys...she's kinda hot if you know what i mean.

you giggled and liked his tweet, switching onto instagram. instantly seeing a clip of jschlatt saying you two were lovers. what a jackass. you giggled again.

"what are you giggling about?" you jumped, startled by the sound of schlatts voice. you looked up from your phone to see a smiley schlatt. "just some clips from my stream the other night." he furrowed his brows and smiled more. "it was a pretty good stream." you let out a laugh.

"yeah good stream. anyways, did you wanna do something?" he thought for a second, staying quiet. "do you wanna stream something?"

"i don't know, i have a baking stream planned for later this week but if you wanna stream on your account i have a pc set up." he shook his head and said, "no that's okay. i'm pretty tired anyways." you puffed out your lips for a second, "wanna a watch a movie on my huge tv that i paid for all by myself and it totally wasn't a gift from cooper like two years ago?" he raised a brow while he laughed and nodded.