five

cw: mention of blood, mentioned physical fighting, alluded to non-consensual touching  (nothing graphic) - NONE of this content warnings are directed towards tommy 

tommy pov? tommy pov !! this is bad n short 

-

"Wait! Wai-wait Technoblade, please!" Tommy screeched, his voice high and pleading as he made his avatar sprint away from Techno's. "Please! I'll give you potatos Big Man please!"

Techno grumbled and Tommy yelled loudly as his avatar was hit with Techno's axe of peace, causing a substantial loss of hearts. He panicked, placing as many blocks of wooden planks as he could to create any height difference he could get to hopefully deter Techno and his thirst for blood.

"Blood for the blood god Tommy." Techno cackled back, hitting him again. Tommy shouted as the death message popped up on his screen, a flurry of curses sent towards his friend. Techno only snorted, mocking his cries.

Tommy was brought out of his whining when his phone pinged with a message. He grabbed it, pausing his game where he respawned in Pogtopia.

(y/n): hey why the fuck is 'brotherinnit' trending :[

Tommy: seriously i accidentally say that i have a brother and they trend brotherinnit

Tommy: but yeah sorry i let it slip that i had a sibling and the fans went fucking nuts 

(y/n): ugh its fine, will texted me that i should private my socials so i did

(y/n): still going to kill you though 

Tommy groaned at the message, ignoring it.

"Techno give me back my gear!"

"You stole this gear off a corpse Tommy!"

-

"(y/n)?" Tommy yelled, hearing the front door open. He was met with his disheveled brother carrying a bag of groceries. Tommy immediately ran over, taking the bag from his older brother to look through it.

"Did you get my swedish fish?" Tommy asked and (y/n) chuckled.

"Yes I did you raccoon now go away, Robbie is coming over to study for finals and I don't really want to have to explain to him why my sixteen-year old brother got candy all over the place like a toddler." (y/n) mumbled, pushing Tommy out of the room.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "Is this the guy that kept calling you during 'family night' last week?" Tommy asked and (y/n) flicked the back of his head.

"So what if it is?" The older boy said defensively and Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Use protection!" He shouted as he went back upstairs, narrowly avoiding the tissue box that was thrown at him.

Tommy turned on his computer, eating the sweadish fish as he booted up discord. Wilbur was online and since Tommy was now banned from going into the kitchen until (y/n)'s 'friend' left, he might as well make as much noise as possible.

He pressed the call button on Wilbur's icon, adjusting his headphones.

"Tommy?" Wilbur's voice came through the headphones and Tommy grinned.

"Hey Will. You busy?" He asked, making sure to chew closely to the mic, making Wilbur glare at him in the camera.

"First of all you're disgusting," Wilbur said, holding his pointer finger up. "Second of all don't you have homework to do?"

Tommy rolled his eyes.

"(y/n)'s confiscated the kitchen for his dumb study date," Tommy explained. Wilbur's face fell but he quickly covered it up, but Tommy could tell Wilbur was bothered by this information.