𝐗𝐗𝐈 ; cotton 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞 lovin'

Start from the beginning

"Well, Gojo gotta go." He announced at the door. "So you two just hang in there and I'll be back."

Y/N and Itadori popped up onto the red couch and held their fighting corpses away from their snacks. Y/N yelled for Gojo's attention. "Is this really to make us stronger. This reminds of the two twins back at home?"

The teacher was about to leave until he asked his students if their curse did any sort of deal. Y/N simply shook her head no and just explained she lived through some flashbacks. As for Itadori, he couldn't remember anything much, but he did make a deal of some sort.

The pair flopped back down onto the coach and sat with their stomach facing the ceiling. "Well, the movie's over," Itadori grunts as they watched the credits scrolled up the black screen.

"What one do you wanna watch?" Y/N sat up and knelt at the many DVDs she was putting into different piles.

"Is there any hunger games there?"

"Nope," Y/N noted as she threw two of the movies behind her back without Itadori noticing, thanks to his curse corpse punching him in the gut. The girl had her corpse in her left hand up in the air; keeping her distance as she came across a DVD that tickled Itadori's interest.

"What about we watch a shitty movie just talk?" He suggested.

"Hunger Games it is," Y/N reveal the disk and popped in into the DVD player. She giggled at the random shocked sounds and faces Itadori was doing. Y/N ignored him to sip her beverage and they returned to their previous position as the movie begun.

Itadori tilted his head to the drink in Y/N's hand. "What's that for?"

Y/N sat properly with her legs crossed and her whole body facing Itadori whose navy jacket was draped over her shoulders. "This is a little embarrassing... even though we saw each other.. naked."

"Yeah, that weird." He let out breathlessly.

"Mhm." Y/N nodded. She reminisced herself in that moment and instantly regret comparing Eiji to Itadori. Eiji did have quite the defining figure, think of the type that started working out and had a little bit of abs. But if you compared Eiji to Itadori.

Itadori would win by a long shot.

Y/N swirled her straw in her dark coloured shifty drink. "It's just to came my carvings down." She responded with a hint of shame.

"You're uncomfortable with killing too, huh?" The boy's disheartened tone caught his friend off guard. She grabbed the remote and paused the movie. Y/N agreed to Itadori's claim.

"Almost lost my friends at the school to a stupid curse. You?"

"Killed a guy, I had sex with."

Itadori choked on a single piece of popcorn for two reason. One at Y/N's plain delivery, two at the fact they are sitting upside with their legs on the top of the coach and their heads hanging from the bottom.

He coughs into his sleeve after asking. "I mean I know you're part-Belladonna now. But that's awful, Y/N."

"Ditto." Y/N returned with a sigh.

***

The two thought watching something light-hearted would lift their spirits. But watching Inside out and Coco, would and be an extremely bad idea. However every since then the little curse corpse hasn't made any attempts of punching or attacking, which was convenient because they had other things to worry about.

"Do you ever wonder why he thought that there was only room for one?" Itadori wondered. He had his legs up on the table, one arm on the back of the sofa and the other in his curse corpse sitting next to Y/N head, which was on Yuji's lap. She cuddled her teddy bear into her chest and over her curled into a little ball with Itadori's jacket covering her body from the neck down keeping her warm.

Y/N replied after a piece of popcorn was popped into her mouth. "Yep. Maybe just for being her feel special and protected?"

"I don't think freezing to death is a good way of doing that."
"Say that to Elsa."
"True."

"Would you do that for someone, Y/N?" Y/N shifted her body to face Itadori. The h/c haired girl took her time processing that question, course the first thing that came to anyone's mind, let one her own was: Yes of course, because that was the good thing to do. Although, it's easier said than done.

She thought back to her parents, if she there just a second before. Younger Y/N would have done that in an instant, as for Y/N at the beginning she would be hesitated to. But for Y/N right now:

"I don't know." She admitted truthfully with a quite casual tone. Y/N wasn't a malicious or heartless person in the slightest- unlike a certain horned curse. It would be selfish in a way if she rescues some, since if she didn't she would feel guilty. She concluded. "I mean not training to be a hero, I'm training to be a Jujustu Sorcerer, right, as much as I want to save people, I'm not too sure I won't be happen to save everyone."

Itadori stared at her for a moment, remembering those words being said to him by Fushiguro. "..Yeah."

"