「𝟚」

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sasha woke up to 10 notifications and considering she lost all her friends and her family rarely speaks to her she was confused. She turned on her phone and 7 of them were Twitter notifs and the others were Insta ones. She walked over to her computer opened Twitter and Insta to see what was happening. She went to her notifications and her heart stopped.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Eddie VR liked your tweet

The Boys liked your tweet

Your Narrator liked your tweet

JoshDub liked your tweet

Mully liked your tweet

Gaege Gibson liked your tweet

Gary liked your tweet

Eddie VR followed you

Eddie VR requested to message you

The Boys followed you

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I'm dreaming, this isn't happening" She opened the message request and started crying, not sad tears. For the first time in a very long time, she was truly happy.

Eddie VR

Hey, I saw your tweet and I just wanted to say that we are always here for you. I don't know why but I felt like I needed to text you. If you need anything just message me.

Sasha M

Holy shit. Sorry, I'm just a little star-struck. You guys genuinely helped me get the courage to leave a really bad situation.

Eddie VR

I am glad we could help. It's honestly nice to know we make a difference. I am gonna record some but I hope you have a great day :)

Sasha M

You too. Can't wait to watch what your recording lol :)

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sasha got up and smiled the biggest smile she had ever smiled. She didn't know why, but a weight seemed to be lifted off her shoulders, and she for the first time in years. enjoyed the day.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈