「𝟙」

"𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 @𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 @𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 @𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝟏 @𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐝𝐮𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 @𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 @𝐲𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬" 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sasha woke up one rainy Saturday morning and started crying. "Come on Sasha, You've got this." She muttered to herself as she got out of bed. She checked her phone and realized what day it was. "It's Saturday!" She ran to her computer and went to Youtube. The Boys were uploading today and If there is one thing that can make her smile even if she doesn't want to. It's them. Sasha has been a fan of the boys for a few months now and they were honestly the reason she gets up every morning. As she sat there, waiting for the notification she gets a call "What's up, kinda busy." She didn't even look at the name, and how she wishes she had. "Look baby, I'm sorry. Please come home." She heard him. The man who put her through living hell for 4 years "No Austin. This was the last fucking straw. I love you and this is so hard to do but you calling me isn't fucking helping. Don't contact me ever again." She hung up and started crying. Austin and Sasha had been together for almost 5 years, he was mentally and verbally abusive the whole relationship but never really physically hit her until last month. They were fighting like normal when he punched her in the face, giving her a black eye and that was when she finally decided it was time to leave. She couldn't do it anymore, so she left, and even though she knows she should, she still hasn't blocked him.

Her phone suddenly went off telling her that The Boys had uploaded. She watched the video and she didn't think about Austin again. She was able to get out of bed and take a shower for the first time in a week. She then went out and got groceries. As she was checking out she got a text message

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Austin

Look I'm sorry Sash, Please come home

Sasha

No. I don't care how "Sorry" you are, You hit me. I can't be with u anymore

Don't contact me again.

Austin

I do what I want, you won't block me 

 I know where you live too. you can't get rid of me 

Sasha

Come anywhere near me or my family I will call the cops.

 You are wanted and I have a restraining order. Try Me.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

She hated lying but she knows how dangerous Austin could be. She realized what she had to do. As she was waiting for the Cashier to finish scanning her Items she did what she never thought she could. She blocked him, on everything. She felt her heart crush even though she knew it was for the best, she didn't want to block him but she did. She got home, put the groceries away, and sat down in front of her computer. Her only friend. She lost her real friends when she refused to leave Austin and chose him over them. The worst mistake of her life. She spent the rest of the night watching youtube when she realized. The only reason she's alive is The Boys. She had to let them know they were loved. She got onto Twitter and started typing a tweet. "I just want to thank @sauceeddie @juicyfruitsnack @yournarrator1 @joshdub and @mully for being the reason I'm alive today. I love you @yeptheboys." She sent the tweet then went to bed hoping they at least saw it, Just so they knew they were appreciated.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hey guys! I wanted to write another fanfic lol. I will still be updating my BTR fanfic every Friday and I will be updating this one every Wednesday. I know that I am changing up the way my books normally look but I wanted to try something new, I hope you guys like it and feel free to Vote and Comment. I love you all.