DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader

Start from the beginning

Being together for the next two years, both Gogeta and (Y/n)-Chan get married. Their friends and her relatives cheered for the newlyweds. They take their honeymoon trip to (insert favorite place to go) for the next two weeks. Two weeks later, they went home and resumed their lives. Every day is the same routine: wake up, have breakfast together, they go to work, see each other during lunch on most days, resume work till the end of the day, go home, eat dinner, workout in the training room until they go to bed. Everyday is their own lives and still love having each other in bed, kissing each other until they fall asleep.

Slowly, after three months, things started to change for Gogeta. When he was at home, waiting for his wife, he noticed she was rather late to get home. Back home from work, his wife arrives at 7pm. Gogeta walks over and welcomes her home with a kiss, "Hey honey, i noticed you worked later than usual", he said. (Y/n) blushed, "Yeah, Bulma couldn't finish work till later and her parents are out, so I have to watch their daughter." Gogeta hums, finds this suspicious, "Ok, let's have dinner", and they resume their evening.

But another week later, Gogeta is eating dinner alone and working out in the training room alone. He felt very lonely yet very upset. "I don't understand," Gogeta complained, "Why is she running late?" He also notices that she is rather close to Pan and Bulla, thinking she would rather be with them than him. But they're babies, they can't be the reason why. He has some suspicious thoughts, what if she's cheating on him with another richer man. 

Thinking about that thought causes his heart to break. He finished his training and used a towel to wipe the sweat off. Once he's in the kitchen and drinks water, he hears the door opened. He saw (Y/n)-Chan humming happily and entered the kitchen. "Hey hubby~", she greeted him. But she noticed how tensed and upset he looked. She realizes what is wrong and gasps, "Oh no, I did it again", she said. Gogeta looked confused, "Did what?", he asked. She bows to him, "Oh Gogeta, I'm so sorry! I know I'm supposed to go home, but Bulma needs me to watch Bulla and Pan.

But Gogeta frowned at her, "I know that, but can you tell Bulma to let you go home at usual time?", he asked. His wife blushed, "Sorry, but I thought you enjoyed some time alone when I was at work. Does it sound nice for some peace and quiet hubby?", she asked, worried how he would react. Gogeta wanted to believe her but he was not sure if he wanted to trust her. He came up with a lie, "I do, but I wish we can spend some time together. I got a tight busy schedule for the remaining week. I gotta go to bed, see you later honey", and he left to his bedroom.

(Y/n)-Chan felt bad for keeping him lonely, but she does have a reason for being held back: since she found out that he does not want any kids, her playing and caring Bulla and Pan is the only thing to satisfy her needs of mothering babies. But for many weeks of doing her job left her husband very lonely. He never sees her home, never has dinner or works out with her. He was very heartbroken that she did not get home till during the late evenings.

 He felt like a stranger to her since she did not greet him or kiss him goodnight. He always slumped onto the couch while watching romance movies that did not help him at all. He has been thinking a lot lately, and realizes that she's hiding a secret from him. He thought to himself, "What could be hiding from me? Wait...is she cheating on me with a better guy!?", he asked himself, all worried. He gritted his teeth, "I must find out tomorrow", he mutters. Once he knows what to do, he resumes training until he goes to bed on the couch.

The next day, he was given a day off since today is a holiday. However, his wife is still needed since Bulma will be busy on her inventions. Once he ate lunch, he flew over to Capsule Corp. The receptionist let him inside and Gogeta headed into the main floor of the house. Tiptoeing, he passed rooms, kitchen, and eventually heading near the entryway to the living room. He stopped, he heard two feminine giggles; he stood there, his face peering next to the doorway, but not seen.