He came back with something in his hand, Novia couldn't exactly see what it was because she was afraid Levi would get even more mad if she lifted her head up off the mattress to look.

"Give me your wrists," he instructed, grabbing them before she could even comprehend his demands. He took both of them behind her back, tying them together with a rope, so tight Novia held her breath to stop from yelping in pain. She was still sensitive from training.

"W-what are you doing, that hurts," she gave in, mentally slapping herself for not being able to tolerate the pain.

"What the fuck did I just say...  oh you're really in for it now," He stepped away again grabbing something off his dresser.

He walked back over to the edge of the bed where Novia was kneeling and covered her mouth with what felt like a duck tape. 

"Ya know, for a girl who's last name is Good, you sure are acting very, very bad," he sneered.

Finally, he got behind her looking like he was going to take off his own trousers, but all that came off of his body was his belt, he folded it in half and gripped it tight between his fingers.

"Ready for your punishment?" Novia nodded her against the bed sheet...That's really all she could do.

He steadied his arm behind her and the next thing Novia knew she was being whacked by a vigorous belt, flinching as the same sharp stinging repeated over and over again on her bum.

She let out a small yelp through the duck tape, not one connatating in pain...but a unique euphoria. Ironically, the pain felt good, so good.

Each time the belt collided with her bum a pit in her stomach began to rise.

Not only was the captain surprised by her reaction to the belt, but she was astounded with herself as well.

She was actually enjoying it....She felt the heat rise to her cheeks hoping the captain would ignore what he just witnessed.

"My my, I'm no genius Good, but it seems to me that you like this, you dirty girl."

His acknowledgment only made Novia's face turn a deeper shade of red as she scolded herself to get it together.

He stopped for a moment, smirking as he grazed his fingertips along the curves of her body, loving every minute of watching her squirm to his touch, both cheeks glowing red... the bottom and the top.

"I see it on your face, the embarrassment of knowing I can make you feel this way," He whispered against her shoulder, kissing it just barely.  She whimpered through the tape once more.

"If I uncover your mouth, you better finally start telling the truth." Novia nodded her head in agreement to his offer.

He ripped off the duck tape, hard. Looking at her swollen lips to see if she would say what they both knew was true. The mutual sexual desire was thick in the atmosphere.

"Go on...say it," he gestured.

"All you have to do is say that I'm right. Say I'm the only one who makes you feel this way."

"Y-you're the only one who..." She trailed, the embarrassment overwhelming her. She couldn't get out the words properly.

"Mhm, I'm listening."

Novia felt the captain peering through her soul. If she looked him in the eye she would turn to mush right there.

"Only you make me feel this way...Levi, please." Novia breathed, her chest heaving up and down rapidly, hoping he'd continue his punishment and touch her more. Just the thought of it made her drown in between her legs, not even aware of how she said his name.

He sucked in a breath as she said his full name out loud. He didn't know if he loved it, or despised that she didn't call him captain. He decided he'd let is slide for now.

"That's fucking right, give in to the pain...or should I say pleasure."

Levi spanked her until her bum matched the bruises on her arms and legs, moaning his name each time.

His hand started to move to her inner thigh, caressing everywhere but her center.

"Sir-r," Novia purred. She was craving for his touch, she couldn't take his teasing any longer.

He had a smug look on his face, finally putting some pressure on her clit. Going in painfully slow circular motions...Novia groaned loudly, unfamiliar to this exhilaration.

"Ahhh," she hissed, the pit in her stomach building once again. Her entire body ached, but she didn't care, all she wanted was Levi's hands to make her feel this enticing pleasure.

"Lie to me again and I'll do so much worse next time."

He came to a halt, taking the pressure off her heat and Novia gasped, the feeling in her stomach fading away.

He untied her hands from the ropes, smirking as she turned around to look at him.

'Why-y did you s-stop?" Novia was stunned, sitting uncomfortably as he left her in this pathetic state.

He ignored her question and had the same usual glare he always does.

"Put your clothes back on Good, you're dismissed."

She slowly got up from her knees. Realizing she was standing in only her bra and underwear, she rapidly started to dress.

Her whole body had become fully numb, she felt so embarrassed she let him have this much control over her emotions.

"I recommend not sitting down for too long." He said bluntly.

And with that, she disappeared from his bedroom, walking down the hallway ashamed of the events that took place tonight.

YESSSS daddy Levi putting her in her place.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo