𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

─────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───────────

article from deadline magazine

'tell me a story': penelope nadeleine to star in kevin williamson's cbs all access drama series!

nellie andreeva
february 10, 2018

EXCLUSIVE: the originals alumna penelope nadeleine has been cast as one of 3 leads of cbs all access' straight-to-series psychological thriller tell me a story, from kevin williamson and aaron kaplan's kapital entertainment

nadeleine will act alongside billy magnussen and kim catrall, in a show that takes the worlds most beloved fairytales and reimagines them as a dark and twisted psychological thriller. the show is set in modern day nyc and will modernize the three little pigs, little red riding hood, and hansel and gretel.

the final season of the originals is currently being filmed, so exactly when this new show will be released is unknown, although rumors say later this year.

nadeleine was recently been linked to fellow actor timothée chalamet, after it was revealed that the two went to the same high school. it was later confirmed by the two of them on social media that they were friends. fans have been speculating about why "tenny" (ship name given by fans) are no longer friends. confirmation of this comes from nadeleine herself, who is quoted as saying "we're not in each other's lives anymore, but that's just life".

are you excited to watch tell me a story? what do you think about "tenny"? Let us know in the comments below!

who do you ship penelope with more?

nathanial buzolic
39% ————

timothée chalamet
61% ——————

~

Do you ship Penelope with Timothèe?

Yes
79% ————————

No
21% ——

─────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───────────

──── [ NEXT CHAPTER
NOW LOADING . . . ]