𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

a/b: for story purposes, timmy & penny's timeline ~

2007 (7th grade) - they meet. i'm changing it slightly & saying they met before laguardia since that's only 9th - 12th grade

2011 (11th grade) - they start dating

2013 - they graduate high school.

2015 (2 years after graduating high school) - they break up. together for just over 4 years, we'll say they broke up after their 4th anniversary.

2018 - when the story starts.
~

─────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───────────

~ third person pov ~

     maybe i shouldn't have tweeted that, penny thinks to herself. but she knows there's no point in deleting because it already has almost 23,000 favorites and she'd bet her life that there are a lot of screenshots.

it's her last day in new york before going back to work, and she can't believe how quickly time has gone by. and for some reason, she's feeling oddly sentimental today. it started when she was thinking about the originals. having played davina for the past five years, and after this last season is filmed, it dawned on her that she won't get to play her anymore.

then once she got was feeling sad about that, she put her headphones on and played her sad playlist which didn't help at all.

the song to love someone else by avery lynch came on and the whole thing is amazing, but one line in particular stuck with her. so of course she had to tweet it.

thinking about it, penny hates how she's been feeling ever since she met up with timothée. she wasn't lying to pauline when she told her that in a way it felt like they broke up all over again. and she hates how she feels so guilty about the way she left things at the bookshop. but she doesn't think she can face him again.