Chapter 2: A STRAY SQUIRREL

Minho rushed home from the market quickly, to see if Felix was ok. He knew that nothing ever happened, yet he still got nervous. He knew that if he ever let his guard down, he would regret that day for the rest of his life.

As he was walking up towards the cave, he heard a rustle. "Felix..", he whispered, not wanting to draw attention to himself from the prying eyes of the strangers on the street. "Felix? That's an interesting name", said a boy with dark hair and chubby cheeks, as he peeked out from behind the bushes.

"And who are you?",Minho asked shocked at the boys friendly appearance. Nowadays most strangers weren't friendly around these parts, especially to a pauper like him. "Jisung, Han Jisung", said the boy, who was apparently named Jisung. Minho wasn't sure why he kept talking to JIsung, it was dangerous enough already, but for some reason he couldn't keep his eyes off of the brown haired boy.

Jisung snapped his fingers, "Are you still in there mystery boy? I asked you a question" The boy stared at him confused. "What?" Jisung repeated his question to the handsome boy with brown hair, "What's your name?"

Minho started panicking, "Um... It's, uh, Lino" he said. Jisung smirked, "That's an interesting name, are you sure you didn't just make it up". "Why would I make up my name", Minho stuttered. "I don't know, you tell me, Lee Know", he said teasingly. "That's hyung to you, uh you, uh.. CHIPMUNK", Minho yelled angrily. "Actually, I prefer squirrels,'' said an unbothered Jisung. "Well, see you around Lee KNOW!" yelled Jisung as he ran towards town.

Minho slowly backed away from the spot, wondering what he just witnessed. He was relieved that the boy forgot about Felix, He must be getting home. He hoped Felix was okay.