"I'm not a stranger, I'm a good guy"

Minhee scoffed, rolling her eyes "that's what they said"

he closed the door before getting into the driver seat, starting the engine before driving off to God knows where.

Shit, Jongho must be worried. Everyone must be worried.

She looked up through the window, holding the pain on her head. This is only a little, you're strong.

She groaned before closing her eyes shut. "you can sleep, I will wake you up when we're arrive" he said but the girl insisted.

She opened her eyes, looking out at the city and car passing her.

She saw a family walking together while the little girl eating an ice cream and a boy a bit older than her patting her head and she bet it was her brother

Brother.

She looked away from the happy family, focusing in front to the road. The guy who helped her was indeed good looking.

He has a long eyelashes, perfect pink lips and pointy nose. His skin was also flawless, no wrinkles, no dark spots, no flaw at all.

Gosh, how can someone be pretty and handsome at the same time, unfair.

She looked away from him, staring out through the window again.

'

"wait here, I grab the first aid kit" he said as the girl sat on the comfy couch. She looked around his house.

Seems like he lives alone.

The house is clean and everything was organized well. He must be a clean person.

She nodded her head, turning to some pictures and achievements he received on the wall.

She narrowed her eyes, reading all the achievements.

2019, Detective Sergeant, Na Jaemin.

Her eyes widen. Shit, this handsome man is a police!

She looked down on her feet as she heard footsteps coming towards her. "here, let me see" jaemin said, sitting closer to the girl.

He carefully cleaned her wound. "ah, who even did this to you, you need to tell me, I can help you"

Minhee shook her head. No, he will know about me working as mafia.

"one crazy guy started to touch me so I kicked him making him mad and he hit me on my head" she lied to him with her usual excuse she always use.

jaemin gasped before shaking his head I disbelief.

"he must be a jerk" minhee nodded her head, sighing.

She looked down on her wrist watch "12:45".

It's past midnight already.

She reached her pocket and mentally cursed as she forgot her phone at the house.

"uh, excuse me but can I borrow your phone? I need to call my friend" minhee quietly asked. Jaemin immediately nodded and handed his phone.

"sure thing, miss" he smiled charmingly as minhee grabbed the phone from him, bowing her head a little.

She dialed Jongho's number. He's the only number she remembered.

"hello...?" jongho picked out the phone, asking with a hesitant voice.

Minhee turned to jaemin and jaemin understood her as he nodded his head, walking to his room, leaving the girl alone.

"it's me, jongho"

She could hear a small gasp from him. "oh my god, min! where are you?!"

"that's not important, but I'm fine now, I'll go home by tonight, I just want to inform to you that I'm fine"

A sigh in relief escape from his mouth, "okay, as long as you safe princess, please get back here safely"

She hummed before ended the call.

She couldn't stay long here, especially when she's staying in a police house.

"here some spare clothes you can use" jaemin appeared with some clothes in his hands. Minhee stood, shaking her head.

"no thank you, I need to go home now" she said, covering her nervous.

"but it's late already, it's very dangerous out there" he said, furrowing his eyebrows. Minhee flashed a small smile.

"I'll be fine, my friends are worried for me, I need to go home, thank you so much for helping me" she said bowing her head in respect.

Even how much she hates the guy because he sees her in her weak state, she can't be rude to him after he helped her.

"I can drive you home!" he raised his eyebrows but the girl again shook her head.

He will know about me, yeah no shit.

"it's okay, you probably tired already, I can go home with cab" she grinned .

"you sure?" he asked, voice full with concern and worry.

Minhee nodded. "I'm very sure, thank you again" she said, stepping out from the house but his hand grabbed her wrist.

"at least tell me your name?" he asked.

Minhee pressed her lips into thin lines. She never tells people about her name and she can't reveal her identity especially to someone like him!

But he's handsome. And he's asking for my name- eh wha- what?! Kim Minhee!

"bora" she muttered. "my name is bora" she said and a smile crept on his face as he nodded his head. "okay then bora, stay safe and be careful outside!"

She nodded her head before walking away from his house. He watched the girl as she got inside the cab. Once he's sure she's safe, he walked back inside closing the door.

"bora?" jaemin tilted his head before shrugging.