Chapter 15

A/N: Hey guys! Here's chapter 15! It's kind of short, so I'll probably update again tonight and there are only a couple more chapters to go. And I would like to thank all of you for reading, commenting, and voting! It truly makes it enjoyable to write! Happy reading! Let me know what you think!

Korra POV

"Asami, are you ok? I heard yelling and then I saw Mako and then..." I said as she was walking towards me. She was just shaking her head and gestured for me to follow her into the room. I felt my energy waning so I sat down on the bed.  She sat down next to me on the edge of the bed, her head hung. I lifted my hand to put it on her shoulder and said gently, "Asami?"

She lunged into my arm and buried her face into my chest. She started sobbing, clinging to her jacket that I was still wearing. I settled back against the pile of pillows behind me as she rested on my chest, sitting between my legs. I wrapped my broken arm around her back and buried my other hand into her raven hair. I kissed the top of her head and just rested my face there.

"Shhhh, just let it out. I'm here," I whispered into her hair

"Why is he like that? He used to be so good, what happened? I wanted to believe he was still good, but something changed. He's not the same person he used to be," she cried into my chest. I knew she wasn't looking for answers, she was trying to get her mind straight.

She looked up and I cupped her cheek with my hand, brushing the tears away with my thumb. On her other cheek, the tears were still there so I gently kissed them away.

"I'm so sorry, Asami," I said in my most sincere voice, looking into her eyes, then pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Korra, but I would like to forget about it, even just for a little while," she buried her face in my neck, the tears slowing but still falling, "can we watch a movie, please?"

"Of course, 'Sami," I took her phone out of her hand and set it on the table next to the bed, she didn't need trouble from him. I picked up the remote and flipped through the channels, finally finding a movie we both liked. She didn't turn around in my lap, just stayed laying in my chest, I ran my fingers through her soft raven hair. Soon her tears stopped falling and her breath evened out. She unclenched her jacket but snuggled closer to me.

"Thank you, Korra," she whispered, I responded by placing a kiss on the top of her head. I kept running my fingers through her hair and her breathing slowed until she fell asleep.