Chapter 3

A/N: So here's #3! What do you think will happen? If I get anything wrong, let me know. Happy reading! Let me know what you think!

Asami POV

Korra just looked up at me and I could see a look of deep confusion in the tan face. Her face said it all. Where am I? Who are you? What's going on?

At that moment Opal and Jinora came back into the kitchen with what they needed.

"Hey Korra, I'm going to try to stop your head from bleeding, ok?" I said softly. Korra gave a small nod with the dazed look still on her face. I took the towel from Jinora and wrapped it around her head and applied pressure over the wound. She was looking a little less dazed than she had earlier and the bleeding was beginning to slow.

"A-s-mi," Korra whispered and her eyes glazed over as she lost consciousness again. I quickly shook her trying to wake her up, with very little success.

"Ok, while she is unconscious, let's get her arm wrapped up and her face cleaned up," I said while Opal and Jinora kneeled next to her. Jinora held the girls arm in place while Opal found something they could use as a splint and wrapped up her arm. As they did this, I took the first aid kit and took out an alcohol wipe to clean the blood off her cheek. I went to wipe her cheek and pressed down on her cheekbone and felt the bone move and some sort of a grind. I moved my hand down to her jaw and pressed there too, it moved.

"Hey guys, I think Korra's cheekbone and jaw are broken too. That stool must have really taken a toll on her," I stated to them, voicing my concern.

"Do you know what happened?" Jinora asked.

"I have... Wait, she's waking up, hold on a second."

Korra opened her eyes a little bit and then lifted her non-broken arm to the gash in her head, wincing in pain.

"Wha... what happened to me?" she asked, opening her eyes fully and looking up at me.

"I don't know, Korra," I said gently, "I was in my room, then I heard a crash from in here and when I ran in here, I saw you on the floor. There were two stools on top of you. I think you have a broken arm, you have a large gash on the side of your head and on your cheek, you'll probably need stitches, and I think your cheekbone and jaw are broken."

Korra's eyes widened as she took in all of this information, "I need to call my parents, I'm pretty sure I have an-"

Her words were cut off as she dropped out in consciousness again.

"Jinora, go grab her phone, let's give her mom a call, I guess she'll know what we need to do," I said looking between girl in my lap and the girls in front of me.

"What can I do to help?" Opal asked, gesturing towards Korra, while Jinora went into Korra's room.

"Do you mind laying a blanket down on the couch so I can lay her on it?"

Opal gave a nod and picked up a large blanket. I gently placed Korra's head on the ground and stood up. I bent over and picked Korra up, bridal style and walked over to the couch and laid Korra down. I sat down and placed Korra's head in my lap. A few moments later, Jinora walked in with Korra's phone in her hand.

"Sorry, it took so long, she had it hidden under some blankets and I couldn't find it."

"It's alright, may I see it, please?" I asked, holding out her hand.

She handed me the phone, and I scrolled through the contacts until I found the one I was looking for. I pressed the button and waited for the call to go through.

"Oh, hi honey, how are you doing?" Senna asked from the other side of the phone.

"Um, Senna. Hi, it's Asami. I have some bad news."

"What is it, dear? Is Korra alright?"

"Uh, truthfully, no. Something happened and I heard a crash from our kitchen. When I came out of my room I saw her on the floor and two of the stools were on top of her. I'm pretty sure her left arm is broken and she has a large gash on the right side of her head above her ear and another one on her right cheek and I think her cheekbone and jaw are also broken. She keeps going in and out of consciousness. Right before I called you, she woke up and said she needed to call you and she said she was pretty sure she had another," I paused for a moment, "I don't know what she was talking about because she lost consciousness as she was saying another. What do I need to do?"

Senna paused for a moment and then I heard Tonraq in the background and Senna told him what was going on.

"Ok dear, so it sounds like she has another concussion, that'll make four. There is a good hospital at the edge of the city. Luckily we are in town for some business as the embassy. We'll meet you at the hospital. I'll send you the address."

"Thank you, Senna, we'll meet you there," I said and hung up the phone.

Looking up at my other two friends, I restated what Senna had said and asked if one of them could drive the two of us to the hospital because I wanted to stay with Korra due to the slips in and out of consciousness. The two girls looked at each other then Jinora spoke up.

"So Opal is going to drive, that probably safer honestly, but I'm still coming too. I think it would be important for all of us to be there." Opal nodded in agreement with this.