4-Kind And Venerated

Začít od začátku

you closed your eyes, exhausted. "Damn It!!, Where are you, Park Chaeyoung ?"

*****

Rosé Pov

You never knew that the smell of ramen made you get out of bed.

The blanket was flicked off, and you walked towards the kitchen, dominated by the creamy brown colour.

"Are you awake?" Jisoo asked, her head turned towards you, who was currently drinking a sip of cold mineral water from the refrigerator.

Chaeyoung nodded in agreement." You're cooking ramen, Jisoo-ah?" you asked, who was get answered by a sweet nod from Jisoo.

Currently, you're in Kim Jisoo's luxury apartment.

Yesterday night Jisoo had to cancel her meeting scheduled with the client because you called her in the middle of the night. 

At first, Jisoo thought you would just talk to her to say hello on the phone, but when her ear heard your crying voice on the other side, Jisoo thought you were not reasonable or was in trouble.

As a result, your eyes are still swollen due to your crying, which hasn't stopped since last night.

Jisoo didn't know what happened or what problem you were facing, but you promised to tell her later when things got better.

"I had to cook ramen because you know for yourself that I rarely come back to this apartment, So I haven't filled the food stock."

Jisoo said while putting the hot ramen bowl on the table.

Made the fragrance spread to your sense of smell.

"Wow! I haven't eaten ramen in a long time."

"Thank you for the ramen you made, Jisoo-ah."

Then you sat at the dining table chairs. Eating the respective ramen that Jisoo made.

"Are you feeling better?" Jisoo asked about your condition

"Of course."

you replied while eating the ramen."So what's your problem?" you stopped chewing.

Then let out a rough breath." it was My husband." your answer was irritated."You know what? he's always been like that."

You halfway explained. Making Jisoo frown in confusion."What's wrong with him?"

"He thought I was having an affair with my own best friend. He even accused me of nonsense."

Jisoo nodded her head many times.

"I'll meet him to talk,  if that's what you want, Chaeyoung-ah. I'll help you."

"Jisoo made a suggestion."

She wanted to help you.

"It's useless. my husband is different from other men."

"What's the difference?" you suddenly put your chopsticks.

You just woke up with your phone that ran out of battery last night. There must be many people who contacted you today.

Then after asking permission from Jisoo to go to the bedroom, you scampered away and instantly took your phone, which was in your Ysl black bag.

The phone battery is currently charging. Then as soon as the phone turns on, there are many notifications displayed on the screen.

5 missed calls from Mom.