(15) Beautiful Day

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Ma" Jin ruffled the little one's hair lovingly.

"TaeTae, my present?" He asked cutely looking at the latter with his big Bambi eyes.

"We'll have to go downstairs for that bun" Taehyung said and Koo immediately sprinted downstairs.

The others laughed at the adorable baby and followed him downstairs. They were met by an adorable sight there. Koo was sitting on the floor cupping his own cheeks and looking at three big moving boxes in front of him with wide eyes and mouth ajar.

"Koo, why are you there?" Jin laughed.

"TaeTae?" He got up and went to Taehyung, clinging onto the latter's arm whining.

"What baby?" Taehyung cooed.

"What's in there? Why are these boxes moving?" He whined again.

"Come. I'll show you" Taehyung dragged the whiny boy towards the box again.

He removed the first box and Jungkook froze.

Then, the second box was removed and he looked at Taehyung with wide and slightly moist eyes

Lastly, the third box was removed and the little boy broke down into tears

He jumped on his TaeTae, hugging him tightly as his legs wrapped around the other's waist and arms around the elder's neck

"Baby why are you crying?" Taehyung rubbed the little one's back as he held him securely.

"I'm just so happy" He cried smiling widely.

The others cooed silently and Taehyung chuckled at adorable little bean.

"Koo c'mon don't you want to name your new pets now" Namjoon said as Taehyung pat the younger's head.

"Yes I want to" Jungkook got down and let Taehyung wipe his face first before going to the 3 new members.

"TaeTae you name him" Jungkook said pointing at the Black Tan Pomeranian.

"Hmm.. how about Yeontan" Taehyung said.

"You're Kim Yeontan, okay?" Koo said pointing his finger and looking at the Pomeranian.

"You're Kim Cloudie, okay?" He said now pointing and looking at the white Maltese dog.

"And you're Kim Bubbles, okay?" He pet the little bunny.

The elders watched the adorable scene unfold. The names given by Koo are also so adorable just like him. They were very happy looking at the little one playing with his now three pets.

If you learn how to make one other person happy, truly happy in their soul, you will find that your own pursuit of happiness is over. For the state of happiness and the state of loving others are reflections of the same emotional gold.

That's what is true happiness for them. Seeing their Koo happy and smiling, seeing each other happy makes them happy and giddy in their hearts.

They finally succeeded in giving Jungkook a life, love and care and now he is finally smiling happily.

It was the perfect birthday in every sense, and in all the ways only the universe can give.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

{If we were to talk about BTS members pets.. Namjoon has a dog named RapMon, Jin has a dog named Jjangu and he also had two sugar gliders named Odeng and Eomuk but both of them passed away and now he only has one sugar glider named Gukmul. Yoongi has a dog named Holly, Hobi has a dog named Mickey, Jimin had a dog named Ddosun but he passed away and after that he didn't had pets but still he loves animals so much. Taehyung has three dogs named Soonshim, Sangdol and Yeontan and a cat named Kkanji. Jungkook has a dog named Gureum but he says that Gureum doesn't remembers him.

Aishh.., so many pets I want a pet too T-T }

(A/n: Earlier I asked you guys, if you all want me to time skip to a 15 y/o Koo or make some more chapters of the little Koo and I only got 2 votes for little Koo and the rest of the votes were for 15 y/o Koo so I'll go with the majority and whoev...

(A/n: Earlier I asked you guys, if you all want me to time skip to a 15 y/o Koo or make some more chapters of the little Koo and I only got 2 votes for little Koo and the rest of the votes were for 15 y/o Koo so I'll go with the majority and whoever wished for little Koo mainly wanted to see Koo's mischievous side more so I can add that in a 15 y/o too. I hope you don't mind)