It’s his people... those who rushed out of their clothes, are they just his people?

In fact, the people under Lu’s hands have experienced and have performed very well. They soon came to their respective positions, but they were inevitably messy. It seems that there is no such thing as Jiang Zhen’s people.

At this moment, compared with the people under his own hands, Jiang Zhen actually wants the people of Lu Da, after all, the people under him have not experienced the water war.

However, this is the end of the matter, always try.

Fortunately... a large part of the people he gathered are thugs, so I dare to do it.

Jiang Zhen ordered a few names, and soon he called out seven or eight people, all of which were water-based: "You will go into the water with me, others will stay, and will be directed by Zhao Jinge!"

"Yes!" All the people answered with a sigh of relief. If you don't listen to Jiang Zhen's words, there will be serious consequences. They are used to listening to Jiang Zhen's words.

"Zhao Jinge, protect Zheng Shao!" Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Jinge and let Zhao Jinge protect Zheng Shao, that is, let Zhao Jinge get closer to Zheng Yi, and there, it is the safest.

"Yes!" Zhao Jinge said, he actually wants to follow Jiang Zhen, but at this time, he will only ask Jiang Zhen for trouble if he does not listen to Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Jinge and looked at the He brothers. When many people still didn't react, when the otters were still not close, they took the water quietly with their men.

Those otters are getting closer and closer to them! Densely, everyone can see hundreds of ships!

Most of these ships were small and the speed was very fast. They quickly approached, not only encircling the Zheng family's fleet, but also separating the five big ships of Zheng's family.

"Which brother is coming?" Lu Da stood up and shouted.

Many otters and bandits will not kill the caravans. If they say hello to them and give them a toll, they will let people go. After all, they really have to kill the businessmen. After that, they will not have "business". It is.

Therefore, the first plan after Lu Da and Zheng Yi encountered this situation was to discuss with others.

After Lu Da’s voice, soon, not far from a relatively large ship, someone shouted: “You don’t have to deal with us. We’ve said it, if you know each other, you’ll know the boat and the goods. We will leave you, let us put you in a path of life, if not... don’t blame us for the dead land.

Lu Da was shocked and said: "I counted ten, we will start!"

Counting to ten will start... The other party has no intention to discuss with them, this is to make up the idea to be strong!

Zheng Yi went out to do business, but he also encountered danger, but this time... He couldn’t help but see his face as he saw more and more boats around him.

"Young master?" Lu Da looked at Zheng Yi.

"Alarm! Prepare to fight!" Zheng Yidao.

His fleet, the other ships are mainly made of grain cloth. When they are lost, they are lost. The cards on the main ship, but the treasures he wants to use to make a home, must not be lost.

Moreover, in this case, he is not going to do anything, and those who are not in the water will not let them go.

I don’t know why these water bottles are like this time...