Requests

Stacy's POV

I waited downstairs for them to finish their conversation. I heard the door open then close again within a brief second. I looked upstairs to see if someone was coming down. It took a few minutes and I heard the door open again then Ms. Hofstetter was rushing down the stairs.

She gave me a piece of paper and left the Chief's house. I was so confused, so I read what's written on the paper. It showed an address, a phone number and a camera brand with specs. "Stacy. Please come here." The Chief called for me so I went. As I opened the door to her office, I saw her seated on her table.

"I believe Ms. Hofstetter gave you her info? Please squeeze in a schedule for a dinner for two tomorrow at Dione's. Also, ensure that I have that camera before said dinner." She informed me about her plans. "Need I remind you that you have callbacks at 10:30 and 15:00 tomorrow." I reminded her about her commitments. "Call Direct Pao to cover for me for that 15:00 callback. I won't be around by then." I nodded in approval.

Paolo's POV

I finally signed with one of the best art schools in town. I have met Direct Kyle in one of our collaborative movies before, but working for her school of arts would be different. I have been directing stunts since I was 25 and I learn more about it every single day. Now that I'm 37, I wanna just stay in one art school rather than not having anything to represent.

I was cleaning up my black Multistrada V4 Ducati at home when I heard my phone ringing, I answered, "Hello?" "Good evening, Direct Pao. This is Stacy Reed secretary of Direct Kylie Stewart." "Good evening, Ms. Reed. What may I help you and Direct Kyle with?" I replied in curiousity. "The Chief would like to request for you to cover for her 15:00 callback tomorrow as she have errands to settle." She explained. "I would be more than happy to be of assistance. Shall I be at the studio at a specific time?" I asked. "Please arrive at exactly 14:00 as the Chief would like to speak with you before she leaves." "I'll meet you there." I replied and she hung up.

Kylie's POV

"Gabby, could you please order food for us three? I am famished. Also, I am really sorry for making you wait for nothing at the mall." I told her. "Oh. If you didn't apologize I wouldn't have agreed. So yeah. I just ordered pizza just the way we like it when we were young." She said. I smiled at her and realized that I haven't really seen her for a while. I'll let her stay as long as she wants.

We ate dinner and cleaned up after ourselves. "Chief, I guess I'll be going?" Stacy excused herself. I walked her to her car. "Thanks for making things happen for me, Stace." I told her. "Anything for you, Chief." She started her car and left.