Stunt Director

Kylie's POV

I honked my car and saw Stace coming out of the house, she was followed by Gabby a few seconds after, as Stacy climbed into the passenger seat, Gabby was about to reach the door handle of the back, I immediately locked it before she pulled, I rolled down my window and said, "You're staying here. I can't babysit you in my meeting again." "Aww. Come on!" She exclaimed. "Bye, Sis. See you later." I winked at her, rolled my window up and drove away.

I normally drive for Stacy and I, and just have her leave her car at home. I chose the Porsche today as it matched my outfit. "So, why didn't you tell me that your sister was coming." She asked. "I honestly forgot that she was even coming today." I explained. "See? That's why you let me do these things." She said pertaining to my schedules and all.

We pulled over in front of my building and entrusted my car to the valet. Our School of Arts is a 16 storey building that is situated in the middle of the city. It consists of 2 basement parking lots, 4 miscellaneous and maintenance floors, 10 floors for the school itself that had different sections per floor and 2 floors for the penthouse. As I entered the building and Stace following a few steps behind, my receptionist told us that Mr. Fajardo was already waiting in my office. I thanked her and rode the elevator to the penthouse.

"Mr. Paolo Fajardo, is one of the best stunt directors in the industry we want to ensure that we get him to work with us to improve our acting school." I told Stacy, she agreed and told me, "You got this Chief."

As we entered my office, Mr. Fajardo was already seated across my seat, I greeted him and we talked about his terms into joining us so that we can have a solid stunt team. As we finished talking he stood up and said, "It's a pleasure meeting you Ms. Stewart. I look forward into working with you and the finest people in the industry." "Since we'll be working together now, you may call me Direct Kyle." I told him. "Thanks for having me, Direct Kyle. And please just call me Pao." He said. "Okay, Direct Pao. I look forward to working with you." I thanked him for his time, shook his hand and escorted him to Stacy's desk that was placed outside my office. I went back to my seat and sighed in relief that I closed a good deal with Mr. Fajardo. At least something good is starting to happen.

As soon as I heard the elevator ding, indicating Direct Pao leaving the penthouse, I phoned Stacy, "Congratulations, Chief!" She said enthusiastically. "Thanks, Stace." I replied. "Did you need something?" She asked. "Can you please book a brunch for 3 and call Gabby to tell her the place. Thank you." I hung up.