Park Y/n

Morning came, I left Hanna in our dorm, since she's still sleeping, and now I'm waiting for Caden to arrive in our school, minutes has passed and he came "Hey! Caden!!!" I screamed his name, which makes the other student to stare at me weirdly.

As I laughed out of awkwardness "Hey!!!" He screamed back and ran to me and stood beside me "Sup" I said "Fine you?" "Fine too" I answered, "So are you ready for our acting?" I asked him.

"Of course!" He utter, "Put your arm around my shoulder" I whispered "He's coming" I whispered again, which made him obey it "Hey!” Chan walks to us, seeing his eyes daggered in Caden "Hey!" I answered him back.

"Why is he?" He asked gesturing Caden's arm around me "Oh... we're close that's why" I said and smiled "Hmm" He just answered "Oh right! I remember that I need to do something" He continues "You need to go already?" I asked.

"Yeah" He said "But can we talk while lunch?" He asked "Sure" I said and he left, as soon as Chan left me and Caden giggles quietly "He surely liked you back" Caden suddenly said as I looked at him "Is he?" I asked.

"Yeah!" "Us boys are not very that good at expressing our own feelings maybe not that all, and unless we're jealous" He said as I nod "Then that's good!" I said and patted his back.

"Let me bring you to the teacher's office" I said and we left.

Class ended fast, now lunch came, my heart was beating so fast, because of Chan, "Hey!!!" He came, glaring to Caden shortly, as I laugh silently "You said we need to talk right?" I suddenly asked trying to get his gaze out of Caden.

"Oh right! Right!" He said and dragged me out of the classroom, stepping out of our classroom, going to the backyard of our school, he light pushed me between him and the wall behind me.

"So...uhm" I said, feeling my face hottened "Tell me honestly, what's your relationship with that guy?" He asked, in a low tone "He's a friend of mine" I said "Or...are you jealous?" I teased, wiggling my both eyebrows, as I saw him blushed.

"N-No I'm not" He stuttered looking away "Then... why's your face red?" "Can you explain?" I continued, smirking secretly "It's not!" He utter blushing more, as I giggled.

"But they said, Action speaks louder–" He cutted me off by....

[Sabi nyo usap lang!!?!?!?]

After kissing me, I frozed like a statue 'Did he just kissed me?' I thought, starting to touch my lips, feeling it "I-I'm sorry" He utter, and that's when I....

[Sorry about the clothes, and the leads, just think that it's you and him]

"Y...You kissed me" He said, touching his lips, being dumbfounded "Well...I think the kiss you did for me, was the answer I've been looking for, since the day I've confess with the song right?" I utter, and smiled.

"A-Actually, I called you here, because I'm going to respond to your confession" "And...Yes that's the answer you've looking for" He said, as I smiled widely, not until we heard someone fall behind me.

"Guys?" "Caden? Hanna?" Me and Chan said in sync "Aheheheh" They just laugh awkwardly, looking away, whistling around, scratching napes, was all they do.

"So!!!" "Are you both together?" Hanna asked,  ridding the awkwardness between the all of us, As me and Chan looked at each other, as we blushed, holding each other's hand.

"We'll take that as a yes" Hanna said, clinging to Caden, "Wait! Don't tell that it's your boyfriend?" I asked, she just nodded in response "You girl!!!" I said and lightly slapped her arm.

As she just laugh "Congrats Hyung" My boyfriend, or soon to be Boyfriend, friends said, as he blushed, "OoOoohhHh~" "Hyung's blushing~" They teased him, as I laughed.

"Treat us~" Hanna cheered, and that's when they chant it, all over again "This is all your fault" I utter to Hanna, glaring at her, she just giggled in return "Okay then" Chan answered, and hold my hand tightly.

"Let's go babe?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows, which made me blush, by what he calls me "Sure, Babe!" I teased back, as we felt some stares, "Uhm...Hyung? You remember that we're still singles right?" His friends said.

"Let's just go" Chan said and dragged us out, heading back towards the cafeteria, treating everyone in our group.

Now that's the story, in how my crush and I get together, though the story is boring, I hope you enjoy it✨

The End