Bang Chan

"Hey, Minho" I called my friend who's using his phone beside me "Hmm?" He asked still focusing in his phone "I have a question" I utter "What is it?" He asked "There's a friend of mine, he said that something was wrong with him" I utter.

"About what?" He asked turning his attention to me "That when his Girl Space Friend was talking to some other guy, he's feeling some anger, not in a bad way I think?" "He's new to that feeling" I said.

"First of all... it's you right?" He suddenly said, making my eyes shot open "N-No" I stutter, as I coughed "No!" I said clearing my voice "You say so" He said and shrugged "Maybe your feeling- I mean your Friend's feeling was a jealousy" He said.

"Jealousy?" I asked "Yepp" He answered "There's only one meaning of jealousy for your friend, He likes her!" He continues "I am?- I mean he is?" I uttered shocked, he just nodded in return.

"Now...Can you tell who's that friend your talking about?" He asked teasingly "N-No one" I said "Gotta go" I said and leaving him alone in the living room "It's you right?" He screamed in the leaving room "Shut up!" I screamed back which makes him laugh loudly.

Park Y/n

"He surely are jealous" I muttered and rolled in my bed, out of happiness, squealing happily, as an idea pop up in my minds "You're so smart Park Y/n" I utter to myself, feeling proud, getting my phone unlocking it.

Kim Caden
• ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Y/n
Hey!

Y/n
You're Caden right?

Y/n
Whom I bumped in you earlier?

Kim Caden
Yes!

Kim Caden
And you're Y/n!

Y/n
I am

Y/n
You did mention that you're transferring in my school? Right?

Kim Caden
Yeah why?

Y/n
Nothing, just some idea popping up in my mind🤭

Y/n
I just need you for my idea

Kim Caden
Oh that's why!

Kim Caden
I'm okay helping you!

Y/n
You sure?

Kim Caden
Of course! We're Friends!!!

Y/n
Sweet!

Y/n
So... here's the idea

Y/n
We'll make Bang Chan jealous😏

Kim Caden
Isn't that your crush?

Y/n
He is!

Y/n
And because of earlier incident, it makes him jealous

Kim Caden
So... He's jealous because of me?

Y/n
Yepp

Y/n
So...are you in for tomorrow?

Kim Caden
Sure!

Kim Caden
Let's do it!!!

Y/n
Yes! I'll treat you tomorrow after our mission😉

Kim Caden
That's what I like🤤

Y/n
Okay then see you tommorow my friend💕

Kim Caden
You too!

Park Y/n Logged Off
Kim Caden Logged Off

To Be Continue