Bang Chan

'I think I saw this name somewhere' I thought "Hey Minho" I called my friend beside me "Yes?" He looked up from his phone "Do you know the name Park Y/n" I asked him, looking at my phone one more time.

"Y/n? Hmm Park Y/n" He repeated "I know that name too! But I don't know who it is" He said "Me neither" I utter and shrugged "Wait!" He suddenly screamed, looking at him weirdly.

"She's our classmate from Senior 3 class 4" He said, that's when it sink in my mind too "She's the girl who's sitting behind me" I said as he nod "Why do you ask about that girl?" He brings up.

"N-Nothing" I stutter "Oh, really?" He smirked "Whatever, I'll just go back to my room" I said standing up on the sofa, hearing him chuckle.

"She chatted you right?" He screamed behind me "Shut Up!!!" I screamed back, that's when he laugh loudly "Start Cooking!" I command "Mr! It's your turn remember?" Minho shouted "But what about Changbin?" I asked.

"He's out with Lix" Minho said, growling "Fine Fine" I said, he just chuckled "Later" I utter to him, doing the dishes later.

Park Y/n

"Hey Hanna!" I screamed my roommate's name as she barged in "Stop barging in! You'll break my precious door" I said "It's your fault" "You're screaming out of nowhere, making me worried about that scream" She argued.

"Fine, Fine, It's my fault okay?" I utter sarcastically, she just rolled her eyes "What now?" "You better have a good to tell, or I'll kill you for cutting my call with my Boyfriend" She said glaring at me.

"I did it!!!" I said and jumped in my bed "Wait? You finally chatted Chan?" She asked being shock "Yes!!!" She said "Finally! It's been 4 years and now you did it!" She teased and cheers.

"You–!" "Nevermind" I said "But what did he say?" Hanna asked "He still doesn't know how to respond to my confession" I said and looked down "Hey Cheer up Girl!" "Let's celebrate first!" "It's a good news that you finally expose your feelings for him!" She cheered as I looked up at her and smiled.

"My Treat!!!" I said "That's what I like" Hanna asked and put her arm around my shoulder.

To Be Continue