Park Y/n

"Girl! Wake up!!!" My annoying roommate, I mean Hanna wakes me up "5 more minutes" I muttered, covering my head with the pillow "Your boyfriend are waiting in the living room" She whispered.

That's when my eyes shot opened, standing up, stumbling a bit I immediately go to the living room of my dorm, as Hanna followed me, chuckling, arriving at the living room, we both didn't saw anyone.

"I remember that I didn't have a boyfriend" I said facepalming myself, Hanna laugh at my actions "HAHAHA you only realized it when you really came here" She said laughing her lungs out.

"You said it when I was still asleep, of course I would really think there is!!!" I said and stomped as she continues to laugh "Just take a shower, you stink" She said pushing me back to my room.

"You should prepare my breakfast or I'll kill you" I glared at her "I'm not your maid!" She screamed as I ignored it and walked away, giggling.

Doing all the routines I have, eating breakfast, wearing my uniform, was all finished, and now me and hanna was now heading towards our own classroom.

"Bye" Hanna bid a goodbye, as she walked inside Senior 3 Class 5, as I bid back "Goodbye" "Make out with your boyfriend" I joked "Shut up" She said making me laugh "Never" I said and ran in my Classroom.

Which was Senior 3 Class 4, which was beside Hanna's classroom, Senior 3 Class 5, Getting inside my own classroom,As soon as I enter my classroom, I immediately saw the man I talked to yesterday.

Bang Christopher Chan, The one who caught my attention four years ago, making my way behind his seat, which was my seat "Hey" I said trying to flirt with him by winking.

Which cause him to blush and look away "Cute" I muttered allowing him hear what I muttered, finally allowing myself to seat down in my own chair.

Soon our homeroom teacher came, and started teaching us, our topic for today.

To Be Continue