ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

sports fest

ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ-

calvary battle

everyone was already choosing teams, bakugou being stormed by people and todoroki already formed a team, midoriya was all alone because he was the first to win the obstacle course and is worth 10 million points.

"yo bakugou! team up with me." kirishima called out waving his hands in the air.

"oh, weird hair."

"the names kirishima, remember it! ill be your horse and you be the rider."

"fine." bakugou scoffs and started looking for a certain someone.

y/n

she was already talking to the green curly wirly and the human kirby which made him pissed off. he stomped his way over to the girl pushing all the students out of his way and grabbed her wrist.

"shes mine deku" he growled like an actual dog this time and dragged her away from the other two.

y/n turned around  looking at bakugou eye to eye asking him very politely "what in the fucking world do you think youre doing?"

"youre in my team." he responded

"since when?"

"since now."

oh my lord was this going to be difficult

°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

bakugou's group had kirishima, y/n, bakugou and sero. kiri being front, y/n and sero as back leaving bakugou the rider. the battle had started and most of the groups charged at the team that had 10,00,325 points.

meanwhile midoriya was trying to get away from all of the groups attacking him, y/n and the others were thinking of a plan.

"what are we gonna do." sero asked

"we should just get the damn headband" bakugou said

"what no, katsuki we need a plan" y/n rejected

"right but whats the plan?" asked kiri

they all thought for a moment and then. "okay, so we can just- KATSUKI!" she yelled at the dumb explosive boy launching forward at Midoriya but getting slashed away by dark shadow.

"SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE SO CHILDISH I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH YOU KATSUKI BAKUGOU. SERO!"

"ON IT." he uses his tape elbows to stick onto Bakugo so he wouldn't touch the ground and get all of them disqualified.

'come on y/n think, THINK!'

turn turned her head scanning around her surroundings noticing mineta with the head band and tsu in shojis arms.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?!" she yelled questioning the rules.

"it sure iss!" her aunt midnight responded.

sadbhkjs she- ugh stupid!

"Too simple, really class A" the Copy quirk boy said taking our headband.

"he got us there...." Kirishima said.

"It wasn't much of a stretch to imagine they'd be letting a good number of us advance to the next event. Ah, but you're already a celebrity arent you? Being the victim of the Sludge incident but anyway, i have to ask you, how does it feel to be attacked by villains on an annual basis?" The class B student Taunted.

"Heh, you know what. plans changed." Bakugo said with rage steaming out of him. "before we get shitty Deku, Ive gotta get every fucking last one of them!"

Bakugo and Monoma goes at each other and Bakugo thinks its such a good idea to leap off and grab the head band but was stopped by Monomas teammate who can solidify air but Bakugo just punched it and it cracked the hard air and the taking who headbands making them have the total point of 685.

"OMG I SWEAR TO GOD KATSUKIIIIIII!!!"

"what the hell man, that was sick but at least give us some warning."sero warns, then Bakugo's team goes around taking everyone else's headband expect for 2.

"NEXT UP, deku and todorki ." he says with the biggest smirk on his face.

°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

midoriya faced Todoroki but only snatched the 70 point headband.

10 seconds left

9

everyone's looking around panicking that theres only a couple of seconds left.

7

"Kat i swear, if you jump imma-"

6

5

he jumps trying to make an attempt on getting the half and halfs headband

4

instead....

2

1

"TIMES UP EVERYONE!!!!"

he face plants into the ground.

hes... so special