ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

USJ

"Today's training will be a little different

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have 3 instructors, me all night and another faculty member." Aizawa said in front of the class

"Sir! What kind of training is this?" Sero questioned while raising his hand.

"Rescue. Including natural disasters, shipwrecks and all that stuff." The sleepy teacher answered.

"Uh.. rescue sounds like another rough day." Denki commented.

"Come on! This is what being a hero is all about! I'm so pumped!" Kirishima said

"Hey I'm not done." Aizawa deadpanned with a glare.

"It's up to you if you want to wear your hero costumes or not, since some of them aren't suited for this activity. Anyway the bus is waiting so get ready." He finishes and everyone grabs their case with their hero costumes in them and went to change.

Time skipp

Everyone in the bus started chatting while Y/n was slowly falling asleep falling onto bakugos sholders.

"If you wanna talk about strong and cool it would be todoroki and bakugo." One said.

"Tch" bakugo answered. Bakugo turned his head to y/n and saw how peaceful she was.

The class continued teasing bakugo and making a lot of noise so I start to wake up.

"What the....." she said waking up and realising how loud everyone was.

A/n btw I'm going to be addressing thirteen as a female but if you don't like it then you can change into a male orrrrr they/them :)

The class continued to chat and Aizawa just mentally complains about how he isn't payed enough for this.

" ok everyone shut up we're here." He mad everyone quiet and had the couple of seconds in peace before the chatting came back.

'Haha uncle..'

Everyone got off the bus and we spotted another pro hero. THIRTEEN!! Thirteen is my Auntie and I used to visit her when Uncle Ai was busy with work.

"It's the space hero Thirteen!" Izuku called out

"She's a hero that does her best work in rescue scenarios!" Uruaka then said obviously pumped up.

"Thirteen. Where's all might? He's supposed to be here." Uncle Ai asked looking around for any signs of the famous hero.

"It seems he just reached his limit during morning commute." She answered.

'Limit?' I thought in my head.

The two teachers talked for a bit more and then They started explaining things for today.

"Before we get into it I have 1 or 2 points. Or 3....maybe 4......" the space hero said.
"As some of you guys are aware, my quirk is called 'Black hole' it can suck I'm and tear apart anything."

"Yea! And you've used it to save people in all sorts of disasters." Broccoli boi said

"Indeed. However, my power can easily kill. I've no doubt that there are some among you with similar quirks."

She kept talking until I saw some kind of portal. It didn't feel right.

"Aizawa! Look!" I yelled and pointed toward the mist.

"Everyone get back! Their villains. Thirteen take the kids and take shelter." Aizawa yelled getting ready for battle.

"Wait! ill help" I stated. He thought for it for a bit but agreed in the end.

"What why does she get to Fight and not me?!" Bakugo yelled.

"It's because she has trained for all her life when she was a kid. Talk later "

"What how? So did we! We trained for this as well!" Bakugo yelled back

Thirteen dragged them back to take shelter and some had worried faces, some hurt and some were mad.

"What? I don't get it tho." Minas said in complete confusion

"Mr.Aizawa said that she was trained her whole life."

"Look at you guys! The reason why she gets to fight is because her uncle is Erasureheads and every pro hero is basically her family after what happened when she was young. She's your friend. You guys are her First friends."Thirteen yelled at us. The whole class was shocked. Very shocked.

"For her whole life she was raised by Pro hero's and she was homeschooled. Her whole life she had to leave her real home just because something happened. She was left alone and since then I watched her grow up to be the girl she is now. And all I have to say is that I've never seen her this happy with friends."
After she finished saying that everyone felt guilty.

Y/na pov

'Fuck.. they looked so hurt.' I thought back to before the class and I were separated.

"Y/n! Focus on what you dealing with and later we can worry about your friends okay?" Erasurehead told me getting his goggles on and getting ready for battle.

3 Ugly ass villains ran toward me and so I Roundhouse kicked one in the stomach and punched the other and shot a medium sized Fire ball at the other one.

"Ugh. Aizawa..... wanna see who will destroy the most bad guys?" I asked smirking and seeing him finish off one villian.

"Alright, whoever looses has to make dinner."

"1.

2

3

GO!"