ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

j e a l o u s y

The school bell rung to indicate that school is over for the day so everyone starts to pack their stuff and Mr Aizawa leaves the classroom after dismissing everyone

Y/n stood up and swung her bag around her shoulder and pushed her chair back in.

"Are we walking home together?" She asked Bakugo.

"Yea, idiot." He said also swinging his bag around his shoulder.

They both walked out the classroom and said bye to everyone.

the two continued walking out the gate and toward their houses. bakugo couldn't help but take glaces at y/n's cute face with a pink tint on his cheeks and smirking a little bit.

Bakugo saw y/n's face light up and run towards the ice cream shop.

"ice creammmm!!!" she yelled out like child.

"fine fine." bakugo caught up "what flavour do you want?"

"(f/f) pleaseee" she asked the ice cream person (lol idk)

Bakugo got mint chocolate chip and he also payed for the ice creams.

"Why did I have to pay for both of them?" He grumbled.

"Because you're the man here kat," She replied.

"That's doesn't mean shit!"

"Yes it does! It means that you have to be a gentleman for once in you're life!"

"I'm always a Fucking gentleman dumbass!"

"Oh! How rude!" And with that y/n turns her head and walks off leaving Katsuki with the guilt and anger.

Y/n kept walking with Kat following behind her eating his ice cream.

"How long are you going to ignore me n/n"

"As long as I want to hmph."

"Ughh you're so annoying."

"Shut your ugly mouth."

"My mouth is not ugly!"

We walked in silence with Katsuki still walking at the back until they arrived at bakugo a house and but y/n just kept walking past his house so katsuki grabbed her hand and dragged her inside his house.

"Katsuki!!" She yelled out while being dragged.

"Just come in." He replied softly. Y/n was shocked because she hasn't heard him say anything softly in a long time so I guess she was touched and happy.

"Ugh fine." They took off their shoes and went into the bedroom.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Y/n asked standing between the door frame.

"I don't know, just hang out and chill." He replied as he was getting some clothes to get changed into.

"netflix and chill?" y/n asked smirking but just recieved a dumbfounded look on bakugous face

"ieye.. im kidding"

"Just do whatever."

"Fine then." She shrugged and walked over to his bed and fell face first onto the sheets and just laid there. She soon fell asleep and Katsuki did his homework after getting changed.

He looked at her and saw how calm she looked when she's sleeping.

"Hmm" she turned around and y/n and bakugo face her about 4 inches apart and that took his by surprise.

"Fuck." He whispered and covered his face with his hands.

'She's so cute....'.

He turned back around and walked out to the kitchen to get some snacks.

"Hmm....... come back...please......... uhhh" she woke up and opened her eyes to her in Katsukis bedroom with no Katsuki found.

She stood up and walked outside the roo rubbing her eyes.

"Kat.....katt!" She called called out. Y/n walked down the stairs and saw a ash blonde hot head in the kitchen.

"Oh now your fucking awake now sleepy head." Was the first thing he said when he spotted y/n

"Yea yea. Why am I still here?" She yawned.

"Because you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up."

"Oh. Then I should probs go now."

She walked up stairs and gathered all her things and then walked to the front door slipping her shoes on and then
Bakugo stops her

"Wait," he softly says.

"Huh?" Then warm muscly arms wraps around y/n and making her confused and shocked.

"Huh?!!!" She freaked out. "Kat? Are you okay?"

"Please. Stay with me."

"What do you mean?" She said still confused and shocked since he just hugged her so suddenly.

"I'm here to protect you not icy-hot" He nuzzled his face into her neck making y/n blush more than she already is.

"Oooooooo is the great #1 Katsuki bakugo jealous? Of who *cough cough* Shoto Todoroki?" She teased him while brushing her fingers through his fluffy ash-blonde hair.

"I'm not jealous.i just dislike the way he helped you when it was crow" He hugged tighter.

"Yea yea..." she pushes him slightly so their face to face and smiled "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Whatever." Bakugo said then blushed after realising what he did.

As she was going to open the door y/n ran back to Katsuki and gave him a peck on the cheek to mess with him.

Then she winked and left leaving him in a bright red flushed mess on his face.

EnGliSh?? I tHink nOt