Part 1: Veronica

Today is my wedding day, so I woke up
and I was going to brush my teeth and take a shower.
after I finished my shower I changed to a basic clothes and then I went downstairs.
I looked at all those people around.
They all start asking me a lot of questions I felt like I was having an anxiety attack, and then Isabella came, she is literally save me thank god she came.
Isabella called me "darling come here"
when her mouth smells like cigarettes
I walked to Isabella she told me to stood up and turn around. she examined me from head to toe,
(Isabella she's one of the biggest stylists in Mexico)
She took me to my room, and then she started doing my makeup after she finished, she brought the dress. I was in shock, I felt like a princess the dress was white as snow. it was my dream dress.

Isabella ask me: "what do you think of the dress dear?"

The only thing that came out of my mouth is, "omg".
I've said that like a million times.
I saw the smile on Isabella's face.
Isabella told me; "now the last think jewelry and we're done"
I was so excited when she told me I can look in the mirror, I turned around looking slowly and I felt so beautiful.
My makeup was Smokey my eyes was exactly like I wanted.

My lips were pink like peach:)

My makeup looks amazing, I literally felt so beautiful

My hair is black like the night sky so I did curls.

I put a small wreath over my head, to get the feeling that today I'm a princess

I took another look on my dress I walked around like a princess it was the best feeling , I was so happy I wanted to cry from excitement. I love everything but the only thing that I don't is my husband, I hated him so much...

Isabella told me: "The wedding is in 30 minutes".
I start to get stressed but Isabella reassured me. People started coming so I took the foreign,
And I waited to my father it's been 15 minutes and he hasn't come.
Isabella already go.
I went downstairs to check where is everyone
And then, I started hearing shots and I went down quickly.
And I saw a lot of blood and all the bodies on the floor I started screaming for help but no one hear me . I started walking to the canopy between all the dead bodies and all the blood, I saw in the canopy my husband body...
I hated him so much he deserved this he always abused me. then I went to my dad's body,
I hope he's in hell when I was a kid he always sneak in the night into my room, and raped me every night when I was a kid I remember his dirty hands all over me and me screaming for help.
And I always tried to scream for help but no one hear and no one ever knew except my mother.
Then I went to my mother's body she deserved too die, she is the only one who knew what a beast my father was. and she is the worst she always kept everything in secret about him, even that she knows everything and I mean everything she deserves so much to rot in hell.

I felt happy for that I hated my family so much and today they got what they deserved.
The revenge I always wanted.
I saw a blonde woman I thought maybe she was involved, to what happened I wanted to approach to her, but then I got up and before I knew it I was losing consciousness due to the stress.

I wake up in the hospital, and the first thing I saw is a blonde tall woman.
I said in a weak voice "I remember you".
She stood in front of me, her face turned pale, and she said: "I thought you lost your memory".
The woman was about to leave so I asked her in a weak voice "what's your name?", she told me in her frightening voice "you better not know..."
I did not understand why but I knew this woman had saved my life and I was not going to give it up.

A few days later, I was released from the hospital I went to the supermarket to do some home shopping.
I went to the care department I picked up a pack of pads, face soap, shampoo and conditioner, I got up and then I came across the same blonde tall woman...
All my products fell she helped me pick them up, we both got up from the cold floor I smelled her precious perfume, I saw her red lips like a cherry I just wanted to throw away all the things and pin her to the wall and kiss her, I wanted to do it so badly but I didn't...
I asked her again with confidence: "what's your name?".
She told me in a loud confident voice "my name is Cordelia , Cordelia Goode".
I was in shock I asked her in frightened voice: " wait, you're the daughter of Fiona Goode?".
She said in confused voice: "Yes and what's your name?".
I said in confidently "Veronica, Veronica lodge".
she asked me "wait are you hiram lodge daughter"
I said "yes" in a confused voice.
She told me " I'm so sorry for your loss, your father and my mother used to be a good friends I'm so sorry..."
I told her "that's fine, people come and go".
She told me in her sweet voice: "if you need anything do not be ashamed to ask".
I told her "thank you so much Cordelia".
I was about to go and then, i plucked up the courage and asked for her number.
She told me: "yeah sure and give it to me I gave her mine too".
When I left the supermarket, I was so happy when I got in the car I screamed from happiness.
I had to go to the police station to testify to what I saw that day...
After I finished at the police station I went to my house to rest...

I hope you enjoyed the first episode
More episodes coming soon..
Thanks to everyone who read:)
Love you <3