Chapter 11- Chef's Table

"You do realize that we can't just fuck all day long. I do actually have to do my laundry, or the guys at work are going to get a real treat when I show up dressed in nothing but your t-shirt."

"In a minute," he moaned, "I'm almost done."

It was me who was almost done, but my body betrayed me and I just could not say no to this man. Right now, he was taking a careful inventory of all of my tattoos... with his mouth.

"Blue, can we at least finish putting my laundry in the machine? I've only got a few hours before I need to go to work, and I don't have anything to wear but your t-shirt." He stood up, backed away and let me hop off the washing machine. I picked up the small bag I had brought and pulled out all my white shirts. Miraculously we had actually managed to do a load of my darks so that my kitchen whites wouldn't come out grey. I pulled the t-shirt of his that I was wearing over my head and threw it into the washer, shut the door and then looked around for the soap container. He pulled out a little drawer on the left-hand side and moved a giant container of Tide just over this, depressing the button to let the liquid soap fill the appropriate receptacle just until the line. He put the Tide bottle back on the shelf next to the washer, then turned back to me with a hungry look in his eyes. He set the cycle to hot, then pressed start and then he scooped me up and set my bum on top of the washer.

It was a tall high efficiency washer, which was probably a good thing, because I didn't think my cervix could take another pounding just now. Undeterred, he laid me back on the cool metal of the washer and resumed his oral examination of my tattoos, starting with the small black cat on my right foot. He kissed his way up my leg, but bypassed the tingly part in between my legs where I most craved his attentions. He landed finally at my breasts, using one hand to tease the left while his mouth paid a formal visit to the right.

"You're kind of a boob guy, aren't you?" I said, crunching up a little bit so that I could see him.

He paused for a minute and looked up at me, and really mulled this over.

"You know, I've always considered myself an ass man, and not that you don't have an amazing ass, because you do, and I promise I will worship it later, but there is just something about these lovely bellas here that I find I cannot resist. Oh wait," he said, "can you hear that? It's like they are calling to be in my mouth." And with that he resumed his oral investigation of my chest, not that I was complaining at all.

Finally, the washer started one of the rinse cycles and was really starting to spin, causing my whole body to vibrate a little bit. He looked up at me again and smiled like a Cheshire cat, finally making his way down to where I craved him most.

He opened his mouth on me and I simply dissolved. It was such an intimate thing, oral sex, and he did it so well... *so well.* I silently thanked every other woman who had come before me and taught this capable man how to do what he was doing. I began mouthing the words to the Star Spangled Banner as an ode to these courageous Founding Mothers. But then oh Sweet Jesus the washing machine really started moving, and not wanting to be outdone by an appliance, Blue Eyes kept up the pace. I was done for; within seconds I had screamed out and laid flat upon the washing machine like an undercooked piece of bacon. He stood above me and smiled, then said, "so do you want to watch a movie or something?" and just walked away to the couch in his living room.

In the end, we didn't have time to watch a movie, so we mostly channel surfed, until I realized that he had apple TV. I'd heard about this great show called Ted Lasso and asked him if he'd seen it before, he had not. We watched two episodes and decided immediately that we loved it.

"Ok, but here's the deal, you can't watch this without me, it's our show now," I said.

"Well, I never have time to watch TV and I still have tomorrow off, so I guess you're just going to have to come over again."