𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Today a student will be returning after his long summer break. I hope you're able to help me out and give him all the work that you have from his schedule. He'll be arriving at my office in fifteen minutes, and be there on time.

Professor McGonagall

I immediately turned around to grab my school uniform from my dresser. I combed through my hair quickly as I brushed my teeth, multitasking. I quickly threw on my robes as I gave myself one last look in the mirror. I headed down to the common room as Malfoy sat there, his platinum blonde hair was messy and uncombed, still in his clothes from last night as he rubbed his eyes.

My eyes observed him for a couple of seconds as I straightened my tie, still looking his way. The messy bed hair, the zipper halfway down as it revealed his chest. I had no clue what type of effect was on me, but I just couldn't look away, it was like a love potion had taken over me. I looked away as I almost knocked over a lamp, cursing underneath my breath as I put it back in its place. "Why are you in school robes?" His voice was high and demanding as he asked me.

"I'm going to pay Satan's den a visit, want to come along?" I smiled his way as he raised a brow. I smiled. Why the fuck did I smile? Someone, please use an unforgivable curse on me right now. "I'll take that as a no," I said as I exited the common room.

I didn't know who the student was, he was probably in Slytherin considering McGonagall had asked me to take care of it. I don't even know how she knew I was here, weird.

I arrived at her office. I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. "You may come in Ms. Young," she answered as I pushed the door open, slowly. Her office was decorated with a lot of tartan plaid. She had some Quidditch cups on her shelves along with a tray of biscuits on the side tables. At the entrance is a welcoming fireplace with a mantlepiece that can be connected to the Floo network.

She sat at her table as the mystery guy sat on the opposite side of the table with his back facing mine. "Good morning Professor McGonagall, what can I do for you?" I politely asked as I so badly wanted to go back into bed and fall asleep like last night—well last night I didn't really sleep in bed but tangled up in the arms of my sworn enemy, I think.

"Good morning dear, I'm glad to see you here. I don't want to take too much of your time since you're still in your fall break, but I'd be a great help if you can help out our previous student," she talked as I nodded, my eyes wandered over to the boy who was signing a couple of papers with his quill. He looked weirdly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on who he was exactly.

"Due to his parents' extremely long business trip he was held back so be sure to give him all the work you possibly can to help him catch up," she spoke as I nodded once again, taking a slight step forward. All I could see was the back of the boy's head, black curly hair with tan skin as he sat in his Hogwarts uniform, signing the last paper. I know him. Who is he? He feels familiar.

The boy shortly got up as I tried to put on a fake but polite smile to greet him back. As he turned around, my smile immediately dropped. It's like my soul had left my body and had done a complete three-sixty but still didn't feel in place. The sound of McGonagall's voice was tuned out as I heard bits of her sentences, "Elliot Jackson......help him.....Hogwarts.......all the work.......common room.....you will...."

All of her words were completely tuned out the next second as I stared at his face, he smirked so confidently.

"Ms. Young?" McGonagall's voice brought me back to reality as I blinked looking her way. "Am I clear of my directions?" She asked as I blinked again looking away for a second as I nodded. "Yes, you're all good," I lied as I gulped looking back at him. He picked up his small hand carry bag as he walked towards me, gesturing towards the door to exit.