XIII

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙  𝘛 𝘏 𝘐 𝘙 𝘛 𝘌 𝘌 𝘕 ❞

❝ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘛 𝘏 𝘐 𝘙 𝘛 𝘌 𝘌 𝘕 ❞

IT WAS AN ENDLESS WAR OF TEASING between the two, the closest thing to flirting that they could possibly get to while still hating each other.

There were days where Jin dressed so deliciously handsome. Days where he'd unbutton his shirt just a little farther than usual, exposing his strong collarbones and smooth chest.

There was also something so sexy about the way Jin carried himself. With his head held high, posture perfect, the confidence and power that radiated off of him was just so mind-boggling. It was so effortless too, like he wasn't even trying.

Ariya hated that he was starting to affect her. Just a glance from him was enough to incite the darkest fantasies within her mind, to cause heat to form between her legs.

As a sort of payback, she teased him right back. She wore tight, form-fitting clothing, more revealing than she would normally wear. Ariya would address him suggestively, bending over for the most unnecessary reason when she knew he was looking.

An advantage that Ariya had over Jin in the fact that she could hide when she was aroused, he couldn't. He'd have to go when he got hard, making Ariya feel rather victorious in her abilities.

As you can imagine, it was awkward for Namjoon and Taehyung who was kinda trapped in the middle of their little feud. If you could even call it that. It was more of seeing who would break first.

That ounce of hateful tension between the two quickly changed to one of sexual frustration and arousal, making the both of them especially uncomfortable.

It was a relief when Jin and Ariya were separated whether Jin was at work or if Ariya wanted to go shopping, any reason they needed to be away from each other gave Namjoon and Taehyung a breath of fresh air.

Sadly, today was not one of those days.

"How the hell am I supposed to know how you wash the dishes? You just run them under water and toss them in the dishwasher, right?" Ariya asked, cringing down at the mountain of dishes Jin had saved up especially for her.

Jin scoffed with disbelief. She was really so spoiled and privileged that she didn't even know how to properly wash dishes? It was pathetic honestly.

"No, you wash the dishes thoroughly and then put them in the dishwasher and then start it," Jin said, grabbing the blue kitchen gloves and handed them to her. "So get to work, gongju."

Ariya huffed, snatching the gloves from him to put them on. She turned on the water and opened the dishwasher so that she could start washing the dishes.

"What's the point of washing the dishes like this if the dishwasher is just gonna wash it again?"

Jin shrugged. "That's just how my mom taught me to do it, so that's how I'm teaching you to do it. Now stop complaining, the more you talk, the longer you'll stay here." He turned and walked away, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.