We all sat down in our seats before the game started, me sitting in between Fred and George, and talked excitedly as we waited for the teams to finish warming up.

"Look, look, there's Jones!" George said excitedly while pointing to what I guessed was the seeker.

I turned to look between the two of them with a fond smile at how excited they were. They had insisted that they paint their faces for the game, and no matter how much I tried to convince them not to, they had both smeared bright green face paint all over their precious faces. They had convinced me to wear a green sweater instead of my original option of dark purple, but that was the furthest that I was going to go in wearing support for the team.

Even though I didn't love it, their painted faces only added to how excited they looked as they practically bounced in their seats. It really was quite cute.

It wasn't just the twins that were excited though, it seemed that Hermione and I were the only two that were seated normally in our seats instead of on the edges as we all watched the players refine their skills before the game. We shared an amused look with each other at one point as the others practically screamed when it was announced that the game would begin shortly.

"Gin, how are you going to feel when the Magpies lose?" Fred asked once everyone quieted down.

"I don't know cuz' I won't find out," she responded bitterly.

They had been trash talking to each other all day, the twins and Ginny, and it was frankly getting old. None of their insults were any good, they were saying the kind of stuff that I said in fourth grade, but it was still a bit funny to see how worked up they got over their sibling rivalry. Ron had told me a few weeks prior that the competitiveness over the opposite teams had been going on since he could remember and that I would get used to the embarrassing bickering. I wondered when that would be.

They continued to throw insults at one another from opposite sides of the rows of seats until the game finally began. No level of sibling arguments could pull them away from watching the initial toss up.

Once the Harpies took possession of the quaffle and the game truly began, no one in the stands stayed seated. I was surprised how quickly the action-packed game started, the players quickly going from just hovering in the air on their brooms to a blur of green and black as they expertly sped around the field.

We had all moved from standing directly in front of our seats to holding onto the rail that rested on the edge of the cement floor. I was right in choosing tickets on the third level, for all of the players except for the seekers were playing directly at our eye level.

We were all cheering our heads off throughout the game, but that was just what being in a stadium filled with thousands of quidditch fans did to you.

Fred and George would send a quick 'Ha!' to Ginny every time the Harpies either scored a goal, hit a member of the other team or stole the quaffle, and vise versa. Harry and Ron didn't care much for the rivalry between the other siblings, they just cheered as loud as they possibly could for the Harpies, who they supported. Ginny did not seem happy every time that Harry cheered for her enemy team, but Harry just pretended that he didn't see it.

I knew that we were there to watch the quidditch game, but I couldn't keep myself from looking between my friends. Everyone's eyes lit up as they followed the players who traded the different balls between each other, everyone looked completely happy as they watched the game in a trance.

Everyone was seated next to their own person, Hermione with Ron, Ginny with Harry and me with the twins, and I couldn't help the peaceful smile that took over my face as I looked over everyone, no matter how loud the angry fans were all around me. I knew that not all relationships lasted forever and that there were bound to be problems to arise from everyone dating within our friend group, but it was amazing at the moment. I was never one to worry too much about the future. All I worried about in that moment was making sure that the utterly content look on Fred and George's faces stayed there as long as I could help it.