Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey- part 2

Start from the beginning

Corrin: So that big screen is supposed to show something in it?

Zero: Yes, and there are people who try to watch because of your auction early. 

Corrin: Oh, then I'm sorry for their misbehave.

Zero: Oh, don't worry about that's, now find a seat and sit down, the show is about to starts. And one last thing,  meet, Ruby and her friends and their teacher.

As Ruby waves at them and sit back on her seat again.

The scene starts with the bell ring on top of the building and with peoples who sitting on the bench and see two peoples standing and looking at each other while the priest speaks to them.

Priest: Lie Ren and Nora Valkrie, have taken their vows in front of god and the people present. In the name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, I now pronounce you husband and wife. 

Nora: Oh, I knew we gonna get married in the future!

Robin: Oh, Chrom, it reminds us of the day, where we got married before you become Exalt.

Chrom: Yes, Robin, yes it does.

The scene shows that, shows Salem and the rest are seeing Ren and Nora getting marry. As the priest still speaking.

Priest: What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. 

Ren lifts up Nora's gown on her head, as he about to kiss her until he hears a voice.

???: We will meet soon.

When Ren looks over to his sides and saw multiple of Corrin, sitting on the bench. But in reality, Ren was mistaken for his crews and friends and another guest. while Nora spoke to Ren in a calm way.

Corrin: Why am I doing in the shows?

Zero: That's your multiverse-self as you know, you evil in that, universe.

Nora: Ren.

Ren looks back at Nora and looks outside of the building and saw Corrin with a Black gown and an amulet on her neck with a crown.

Ren: Corrin!

As Corrin flashes at him, and he lets out a scream. The screen change and saw Ren in a tank top and woke up from his sleep with sweat all over his body. While Nora woke up from Ren's scream and calls him out.

Nora: Ren...?

Ren: Nora...

Nora: What's the matter?

Ren: No... it's nothing.

Nora continues to sleep back and Ren still concerns about the dream. The next morning, Nora, was the first to come out from the RV and stretches her arms to the air, while Ren got off the RV.

Nora: These two years have passed too quickly!

Ren: Should we put off returning to Vale?

Yang: Wait, you on a trip for the honeymoon!?

Summer: Yang, that's before their wedding...

Nora: Should we put off the wedding too?

Ren: Hey!

Nora: I'm kidding!

Nora starts running away from Ren before he catches her.