Chapter One- Dirty Little Secret.

Start from the beginning

Dasher: "Come in."

Serenity: "Hi, Dad. I have your client."

Dasher: "Thanks Sunshine."

I go back to my desk. I go back to working on the appointments; It's all tedious.

The days always seem to drag, and the nights fly by. A few hours later, my dad's client leaves. I look at the clock. Two more hours. My phone beeps. It's Candice.

She dances under the name Kandi. She's fabulous.

~Text conversation~

Candice- "I need help."

Serenity- "We all need help."

Candice- "Not the straight jacket type."

Serenity- "Straight jackets could be a little kinky."

Candice-"Stop, or I'm going to have to use Norbert."

Serenity-"What do you need help with?"

Candice- "Which one?"

She sends me a picture of her costume choices schoolgirl, a nun, a naughty nurse, a cop, a nun, and an Egyptian gown.

Serenity- "None. This one."

I send her a picture of our tiger costume. It looks fucking fabulous on her.

Candice- "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Serenity- "See ya tonight."

~~End text conversation~~

I go home and take my hour nap. I get up and get ready. I already know that tonight I'm just going to be the owner. I don't feel like dancing. When I don't dance, I don't dress up. I throw on something simple. I throw on a shirt that says thighs so thick and a pair of cutoff shorts. I pull my hair back into a ponytail and forego any makeup.

I drive across town to my club. It doesn't look like much from the outside but the inside.... I've put a lot of work into this. 

I'm proud of everything I've done. I'm extremely happy with the way I run my business. I do things a little differently. All of my girls included me, are bisexual. We do the traditional lap dances. We also offer "shows." 

Show One:  Girl-on-girl make-out session with your choice of girls. The patron watches. 

Show Two: Girl on girl make out and touching the patron watches. 

Show Three: All of the above, and they will touch you. Patron allows limited touching, no touching of genitals. The patron does not touch the girls. Show Four: Girl on Girl full-on in a private room. Watching only for the patron. They are allowed to touch themselves. This is something all six of us agreed on. I do not force my girls to do anything. They are asked before the patron pays. If they say no, we don't take their money. At that point, they can choose different girls or leave.