"and that's what you get.", he said, mocking me.

"you still deserved it."

He looked down on me, scoffed, and raised an eyebrow as if we was saying, is that so?

He tugs at the rope around my wrists and unties it. I sighed in relief, but he crouched down even further towards my ankles and pulled them. It turns out that I wasn't free yet, he was tying my ankles together. Without another word, he stood back up and pushed me down onto the bed by poking my forehead. My wrists were red and had marks left from the rope. His bed felt soft and comfortable like I could fall asleep right then and there. Levi climbed on top of me, his entire body covering mine. He placed both his hands on both sides of my head. He leaned his head down, kissing me again softly. Every time his lips touch mine, I feel a bolt of electric race through my body. His lips left mine again after a few moments, trailing down to my chest. My legs were in between his knees and his arms traveled to my chest as well. His lips touched the top of my breast. He sucked on it gently until another purple mark was shown. Before continuing, his head turned to me. Both of his hands grabbed my nipples. I bit my lip to silence the wave of moans that I was about to make. He was staring at me, intending for a reaction. His fingers twisted them slightly. Instantaneously, my right nipple was in his mouth. I moaned loud at the motion of his mouth. Levi's left hand moved down to my thigh, signaling me to slide my feet up. With my knees in the air, Levi slid his left hand in between my legs and rubbed me there. He was pleasuring all parts of me again like what he did in the living room with the mirror. My gaze landed on his as he sucked and rubbed. I was only able to spread my leg a little bit, because of the rope on my ankles. I felt his hand move against my wet clitoris. He let go of the nipple that was in his mouth and repositioned himself. He told me to put my legs up as he moved in front of it. I could no longer see his face as my tied legs were covering him. With my ankles straight up in the air, he inserted his right middle and ring finger inside me. With his other hand, he spread opened my "lips". Levi thrusted his fingers inside me with great spread and pressed his lips against my "lips". I moaned loudly, but realized I was moaning his name. He worked faster at the sound of it. My clit was in the grasp of his mouth and my insides wrapped around his fingers. I was already so close to climax because of all the foreplay. The legs in the air began to tremble and lower, but I tried to hold it up as much as I could. His left hand held my legs as I could not take it anymore. The fingers inside me thrusted faster and deeper with every movement.

"l-levi..! levi!..."

I reached climax, but that didn't stop him. He continued to do what he was doing as my body twitched. I felt a pool of wetness at my bottom. The bedsheets beneath me were soaked. Levi held my ankles up as he worked away below me. My moans had filled the entire room, maybe even his entire apartment. With one hand, he untied the knot around my feet, letting them fall onto the bed. The rope was thrown on the floor. He sat up, watching my body rest in exhaustion. He licked his lips, staring me up and down. I struggled to contain my twitching and heavy breathing. He bent down near my face, on top of me. I felt my face perspiring as he drew close to me.

"open your mouth for me."

I nodded my head in agreement as I opened my mouth. He placed the wet fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them until they were clean. He paid close attention to my face with his fingers in my mouth. I looked away, but he held my face so he could take a good look. My heart was beating fast. He pulled his fingers out with his face still a breath away from mine. Impulsively, my hands fell to the bottom of his shirt. I rolled his shirt up into a ball and flung it to the floor. I stared at the glorious body before me. I cupped his face in my hands, caressing him. I brushed his hair back, feeling the undercut behind his head. Next thing I know, my lips pressed against his with much passion. I caught a glimpse of his surprised expression, before closing my eyes. His cheeks felt soft in my hands. I dragged my hands around his neck and pulled him closer towards me. Levi's warm body pressed against mine. Everything else in the world melted away. My heart was reaching for him with every second of our kiss. Was this lust or love?

I fluttered my eyes open as he pulled away. He was visibly flustered from our kiss. Were we both thinking the same thing? His hand cupped the crease of my thigh near my butt, stroking it calmly. I looked down and see that his dick is still hard, inches away from my leg. I put my hand on his chin, facing him towards me.

"i want it."

Not another word, he grabbed both of my legs and dragged me closer to him. Before entering, he bent down and kissed me. I felt him wiggling his tip at my entrance while sucking on my lips. I smiled while pushing my tongue further into his mouth. Finally, he pushed it all in at once. I moaned into his mouth with much pleasure. Our tongues laced together like shoe laces being tied together. He began to move his hips to fro steadily as he eased his way in. He twitched inside me as his dick familiarized itself. Levi kissed me once again before pulling away. A string of salvia connecting our tongues ripped as he sat up straight. He grabbed a hold of both of my legs and wrapped his arms around my knees. The speed of his hips started to speed up. His dick glided in and our of my slippery entrance. I covered my mouth with my hands to quiet the loudness of my voice.

Out of breath.. He muttered, "no. i-i.. want to hear your slutty voice."

My heart sank at his words. I felt butterflies in my stomach, but the volume of my voice increased. As my moans got louder, so did his. Levi placed his lips on the side of knee and kissed it, while he pushed into me more. He picked up the speed with every passing second. I grabbed the bedsheets beneath me, pulling them tight. He was ramming inside me with great force at such a high speed. I could feel my toes curl in the air due to the amount of pleasure that I was experiencing. My body was visibly in a euphoric state... I yearned for more. I wanted him to know how much I was truly enjoying him. I squeezed him, tightening myself even more down there. He grunted louder and worked faster too.

"levi.. more! m-more..please", I yelled into the air.

The fast motion that he had was put to a halt as he pulled out. He quickly released my legs, letting them plop down on the bed. He bent down in order to pick me up and sit me down on his lap. Only seconds had passed and I was now positioned on his lap with him inside me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held onto the fold of my thighs. I held his beautiful hands in my face while he pushed me down into his lap deeper. I clasped my mouth shut to avoid moaning in his face, although he did say he wanted to hear them. We held eye contact with each other with his hands putting me up and down on his dick. The erotic facial expression smeared on his face turned me on more. I could feel my pudgy thighs jiggling with every motion. Levi squeezed onto my thighs harder, getting a good grip on me.

"f-fuck.. it feels so good!!"

I felt my insides slide against him. He flashed a cheeky smile at me, knowing he had me around his finger. We were both enjoying the fuck out of this. I felt my heart beat sync to the pounding of our skin. His deep, dark eyes were starring at me and it made me feel good. He made me feel good. He made me feel sexy. He made me feel alive. Levi smoothed his face against mine. Those rosy soft lips were in my tough again. My heart skipped a beat at the taste of his lips. I think I have fallen in love with the feeling of his kiss. Both our moans filled our mouths and the air of the room. He bounced my body harder on his dick. My chest compressed against his. He quickly hoisted my entire body up, off of him, and turned me around. He folded both of my legs over his left arm. His right arm was wrapped against my stomach tightly. He forced my body up and down. My insides warped around him, molding to his shape. My legs, stomach, and breasts flopped with all the movement. My moans grew louder as I tilted my head back, leaning it against his head.

Levi drew close to my ear,

"you're the girl that i want.

the only girl."

I could feel the warm breath of his groans and moans hit the back of my ear. At that moment, my eyes widened and I felt a gush of hot liquid inside me. I took one final moan of his name before he pulled out and released the rest of his load on my back.

"l-levi!!..."

He carefully put me down on his bed, getting up from the bed. He waddled out of the room in the direction of the bathroom.

"i'll be right back with tissues."

𝚂𝙷𝙴  ♫  𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝚊. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें