10. Sailor Venus is cursed. In the prequel manga, Codename: Sailor V, she is the first of the five original inner Sailor Scouts to awaken on earth in the present. this means that she fought alone for a while before the others awoken. during this time she fought a villain Kaitou Ace. The guardian of love defeated him but in his final moments, he put a curse on her making it so that she can never find true love.

11. Each sailor scout has their own castle. In the manga, mainly in Sailor Moon Crystal, we get to see the Moon Castle. We are also shown in the manga that each Sailor Scout, both inner and outer, have their own personal luxurious mansions that they live in. These mansions also have names. Mercury has Mariner, Venus has Magellan, Mars has Phobos Demios, Jupiter has Io, Saturn has Titan, Uranus has Miranda, Neptune has Triton, and Pluto has Charon.

12. Sailor Moon was almost made with pink/silver hair.

13. Sailor Moon Super S was almost a Uranus/Neptune centric movie.

14. Sailor Neptune was the only Sailor Scout that was able to awaken on earth in her human form by herself.

15. When DIC got the rights to dub Sailor Moon, In the English version they wanted to rename the Sailor Scouts names from the original Japanese version. They wanted the names to be Victoria for Sailor Moon, Blue for Sailor Mercury, Dana for Sailor Mars, Sara for Sailor Jupiter, and Carrie for Sailor Venus. However, they decided not to use these names. and instead used the names we know: Serena, Amy, Raye, Lita, and Mina. For most of the scouts, their English names are close to their Japanese names.

16. In the Japanese version of both the manga and the anime, the villain's Zoisite and Kunzite are two men in a homosexual relationship. For the American version of the anime, Zoisite's Character is changed into a woman. In other dub translations of the show decided to make them brothers to justify their relationship and how close they are. They did a similar thing with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. In the manga and the Japanese version of the anime, they are in a romantic relationship as well but in the English version of the anime, they made them cousins.

17. Takeuchi's works have come up on the New York Times bestseller list multiple times. Takeuchi owns a Ferrari and a Porsche. 

18. There have been nine different Sailor Moon video games made during the 1990s for Super Nintendo, Playstation, and Sega Saturn. Sailor Moon arcade games were made as well.

19. Takeuchi wanted her stories to be as accurate as possible, so she traveled to the Kennedy Space Center in the United States in order to learn more about space while she was writing "The Lover of Princess Kaguya". That story was eventually turned into the Sailor Moon S movie.

20. Two of the outer Sailor Scouts, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune are in a romantic relationship in the Japanese version of the show. The American version of the show censored their relationship. they called/made them cousins as well as cutting entire scenes from the show.

21. In the Japanese version of the anime, the scouts are nude or nearly-nude when they transform. The American version covered up the girl's bodies by erasing some of the line art.

22. In the Sailor Moon R movie, the villain, Fiore, expresses his feelings for Tuxedo Mask. However, In the American dub of the movie, these lines are downplayed and the two are just childhood friends.

23. In the manga, Tuxedo Mask never throws roses to attack villains.

24. the Symbols on the Sailor Scouts transformation pens are all relatively accurate to the real planet symbols. When she transforms, Sailor Pluto has a symbol that looks like a P and an L. Those are the initials of Percival Lowell, the man who helped with the discovery of pluto in 1930.

25. As of a record taken in 2012, the sailor moon series has sold over 35 million copies worldwide.

26. Sailor Moon is one of the most popular and widely recognized characters of all time. In 2004, a study showed that there are 3,335,00 different websites dedicated to Sailor Moon. In comparison, there are only 491,00 websites about Mickey Mouse.

27. Sailor Moon helped start the anime craze in the states, but most fans of the show don't know that it was one of the most censored showed adapted from a Japanese. The original Sailor Moon contained so much adolescent and homosexuality that the American producers never aired the final season on American television. There was just no way to edit out all of the strong homosexual and transgender themes. In the final season three new characters, the Sailor Star Lights, who have come to Earth in search of their princess. The trio pose as male pop idols whose goal is to draw in a loyal female audience and woo their princess through song. The leader of the Starlights ends up falling in love with Usagi/Serena, and Usagi begins to develop for them as well. When Usagi discovers that the leader of the Starlights, and her crush, are female, she isn't phased in the slightest. The final season is regarded as the best season of Sailor Moon in Japan. The final season, however, doesn't even scratch the surface of the sexual themes and other topics censored in the American version of Sailor Moon.