cowboy bebop

(A/N-I do not own Cowboy Bebop or the characters. All rights go to Michiko Yokote, Sunrise, and Bandai Visual)

* When it came out in the United States it first aired on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim and had  a TV-MA rating.

*There are 2 Cowboy Bebop video games that were available to play on the PlayStation and PlayStation 2 but the games where never released in america. 

*Ein can not speak but he can understand what is being said.

*Every episode is named after either a Song, album, or a genre of music.

*There are references to star trek hidden in the series. Faye's capsule where she was cryogenically preserved uses the code NCC-1701-B, you may recognize this as a reference to the Enterprise on Star Trek.

*to this day you still see references to Cowboy Bebop in pop culture. Cartoon Network's Regular Show references Spike Spiegal in their episode "Terror Tales of the Park III" when they show their character Techmo dressed as Spike.This is made even cooler when you realize that Techmo is voiced by Steven Jay Blum aka the English voice actor for Spike Spiegel.

*Cowboy Bebop's original run a ton of episode errors, which is known to Japanese fans as the "TV Tokyo Fiasco". Due to overt censorship from TV Tokyo, only six episodes aired. In addition, a string of murders in Japan prevented further broadcast of violent material, replacing remaining episodes with Episode XX "Mish-Mash Blues", a recap episode.

*Spike's iconic outfit was inspired by another famous anime character Arsene Lupin to third.

*Spike's signature weapon is the Jericho 941, Israel issue.