Unknown Follower☺️

His point of view 🙃

There, she was snooping around the office frantically searching for the document she would never find because it is in my hand.  She was simply opening and closing cupboards searching the files, the draws, touching the walls to see if it would open any hidden safe or place that could lead her to find anything worthwhile.
What she did not know was that there was none of that and that the file that she was searching for will be the reason she dies. No doubt, the life she had in mind has become futile.
She was getting frustrated because she could not find anything that could remotely point to laith, but alas she had knocked the figurine off the shelve which had a button. samara was not sure what it was sure but she pressed it and sure enough, it opened the ground surprised there was a stairway that led into a passage and to an office.
once she entered the office it looked very neat which surprised her cause laith didn't look the type who was neat, she walked around the office taking pictures of it to in case she misses anything she could always just go over the pictures when suddenly she stumbled upon a wooden box underneath laith table labeled Izzy.
She wondered who Izzy was to laith and why did he want him dead 
She pulled the box from underneath the table,  she coughed from the dust that was on the box it seemed as though the box was there for a while. She proceeded with dusting the box off before opening it, once she opened the boxes she was digging through it just finding a few porcelain dolls giving up when she suddenly found a hidden compartment in the box.
She took the dolls out rather rapidly but carefully not wanting to break them, once that was done she found files she went through them swiftly seeing that all these files were of the missing girls.  what caught her attention was the files that had the name knight labeled in bold it was about Dante's family, shidd she had no clue how he knew Dante's family or why he had their file but she was about to find out.
Before putting the dolls back something was shining, she looked and pulled out a disc. She hurriedly looked all over the room for anything where she could put the disc in taking longer than expected she found a laptop laying there clearly indicating that somebody was here not too long ago.
she picked her pace inserted the disc once it was beginning to play she skipped a few times just to check if it was anything valuable when she saw the most disheartening thing ever and finally her leverage.
While she was busy she heard somebody outside she took everything she thought to be useful and shoved it in her bag, going around looking for a way out samara knew that she had no other choice but to fight or at least try.
She looked for anything that could harm the person however, she hoped that the person behind the door was not laith or else she would be a cadaver yikes, she saw the fire extinguisher when the doorknob started turning she grabbed it hastily and hid behind the door.

While samara was busy snooping around and trying to get herself out of the situation I could not help looking at her she was beautiful.