'Sure,' he replied. We lay there for a few minutes, with my head nestling deeply into his chest, as I tried to calm myself down; I wanted nothing more than to roll up in a ball and forget about the comments, but I couldn't - if anything it just made me want to prolong telling the fans even more.

We finally got out of bed 10 minutes later; I slipped into some fluffy pyjamas and headed towards the living room. After grabbing a glass of water, I asked Fae and Cal if they wanted to join us and of course, they said yes. We made our way to the terrace and then realised non of us had a lighter so Harry quickly ran back down to find one. We didn't speak much: I slumped down into the seat and hugged my legs, I was still pretty bummed out about the comments; Fae seemed almost awkward, I think she thought I was pissed off with her when that wasn't the case; Cal wasn't too bothered but I could tell he felt bad that Fae got wrapped into it and Harry was just tired, he still hadn't had enough sleep. 

Before we left, I assured Fae that I wasn't pissed off with her and that I just felt shit about the comments and non of it was her fault; Harry and I normally ignore situations like this but it seemed unavoidable. I went into my room and grabbed my phone - the only people I knew that could help me in this situation were the girls.

sidechickz

lads we have a problem

*lil added Fae*

Frey: what's happened??

T: oh no

my first scandal :(

Gee: hey fae 

Fae: hey

can we meet for brekky plz?

T: yes b <3

Frey: I'm free

Gee: can we go Bill's plz

Fae: we have one of them in leeds omg yes plz

okay yay, f and i can be there in 15

--

Fae and I ordered an Uber and headed towards the nearest Bill's. When we arrived, Freya and Talia were already there and we were just waiting on Gee. While we were waiting, we got seated and chose a table close to the window. Gee eventually arrived and we ordered some food: Fae and I had the banana, strawberry and blueberry pancakes, Talia had a smoothie bowl and Freya and Gee had the garden breakfast. We only had a brief discussion about the photo situation before the food came, but being honest, I really didn't want to talk about it anymore. 

'So, what's Leeds like?' Freya asked Fae.

'Uh, it's alright, I'm getting pretty bored of it though,' she replied.

'I said you should move down here,' I interrupted.

'Yeah, but where would I live?' Fae shot back. 

'Fuck knows, it's a shame I moved in with Cal and Harry,' I said stuffing my mouth full with a pancake.

'I know,' Fae sighed.

'I mean, I live alone, you could move in with me for a bit,' Talia volunteered. 

'I haven't got a job though,' Fae laughed.

'What do you have a degree in?' Freya asked.

'Uh, I have a post-grad and masters in history,' Fae replied before finishing off her last pancake.