||One year||

~~~~~12 months later~~~~~

It has been 12 months since the lake house and 7 since Cameron and Aspen had seen each other in person. It was there 1 year anniversary coming up. Aspen had told Cameron that she had to take her SAT's so they wouldn't be able to spend it together. But that wasn't really the truth and she was flying out for the whole week to spend it with the Feder family.

Aspen had told Lenny and Roxanne and they said they would fly her out so she could surprise not only Cameron, but the other three Feder children as well. So here she was getting off the plain that she took to LA. She got her luggage and then went to find Roxanne who was picking her up.

She went through the doors and saw Roxanne sitting over on a chair. Aspen walked up and Roxanne looked up at the sound of someone approaching. Roxanne pulled the girl into a hug.

"It's so good to see you again!" Roxanne told her. 

"You too. I missed all of you so much." Aspen said. 

"Okay let's go so you can surprise the kids at home." Aspen nodded and they went out to the car and Roxanne started explaining to her the plan for today.

"Okay so the plane is that you'll surprise Greg, Kiethie, and Becky at the house. Cameron has his last baseball game today and so he's gonna be at the fields all day." Roxanne explained.

"Oh yeah he texted me earlier. I told him goodluck and that I wished I could be there." Aspen told her.

"So you guys have really been together for a year today?" Roxanne asked with a smile.

"Yep." Aspen said happily and they talked about a bunch of stuff the rest of the drive.

~~~~~

They had arrived at the Feder's house within about an hour. Roxanne and Aspen had walked through the house and the kids were in the living room. Aspen stayed around the corner as Roxanne walked in.

"Hey guys?" She called to the kids and walked into the living room.

"Yeah?" They said in sync.

"I have a surprise for you all." She said standing in front of them as they were all on the couch. They looked at her expectantly as Aspen crept around to be behind them.

"Hey guys what's up?" She said as she stood behind them leaning over the couch. 

"AJ!!" They cheered and they all hopped over the couch tackling her in a hug.

"We missed you!!" Becky said.

"I missed you guys too." Aspen said.

"What are you doing here?" Kiethie asked excitedly. They all walked over and sat on the couch.

"Well, Cammy and I have been together for a year today and I told him that I was busy so we wouldn't be able to see each other, but I wanted to come out and surprise him so I thought why not surprise you guys too." She explained and they all smiled her and hugged her again. Then Lenny walked in.

"Aspen!" He said walking over for a hug which she reciprocated. 

After they all caught up it was time to go to Camerons game.

~~~~~

They had managed to go the whole game without Cameron noticing Aspen. Cameron was up to bat. If he hits a home run they'd win the game.