Chapter 13: Suffering

Start from the beginning

"Woahhh!" He exclaimed.

The Princess giggled again. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself. My name's Princess Astra, but you can just call me Astra. And I'm 16 years old."

"Attention, we have reached, The Royal Palace!" The guard yelled.

"Oh no, you have to hide! Here under the seats," the Princess said.

She quickly hide the boy under the seat and covered him with her dress.

The carriage door opened and two guards open their arms to lead her out. "Your majesty-"

"I need mother! Here! Now!" The Princess panicky said to the guard with fear and distress.

"Very well, stay calm your majesty!" the door closed and footsteps quickly faded away.

The Princess opened the door and scanned the area for guards.

"Coast is clear, follow me," the Princess unattached the horse from the carriage and carried the boy onto the horse.

She quickly got up the horse and squeezed her legs against the horse, signaling to move.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"We are going to my favorite place! The mountains!" The boy with skinny arms hugged the Princess and said, "I like you,"

"I just wanted to protect her,"

The young woman looked back and gave a gentle smile before looking back forward.

Not long after they reached a cliff, with a beautiful scenery. As night was about to fall, a beautiful sunset could be seen.

 As night was about to fall, a beautiful sunset could be seen

"Isn't this just beautiful?" She asked.

"The only things that are beautiful is you," the boy said.

"Awwe, that's so sweet." The Princess said as she ran to the edge of the cliff, lying down on the cold grass.

"Hey, what's your name?" She asked.

"Name? The people in the village call me a 'Thief' or a 'fodpoodle' and a-"

"Thief? Woah, you're a wild one! 'Thief' isn't a name, so is 'fodpoodle'." The Princess said. "How about...Gojo?" The Princess turned to the boy as his eyes sparkled again.

"Gojo. Gojo! GOJO!! My name's gojo!"

"What is 'gojo'?" The boy asked.

"Gojo is originally the name of our clan. One of the most powerful clan. I HATE the clan, so I named you after the clan!!" the Princess explained.