【 巻 - 𝟏 】▶ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

READ IN DARK MODE

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

~【 進撃のハイキュー‼ ~ 第章 】~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The four of them were now running toward their house. However, a member from Garrison named Hannes was now chasing the four people. However, He called two of his comrades to follow him which they agreed.

They wanted to help the people, but they trusted the male more, so they went with him with no hesitation at all.

Four of them had arrived at the house, all of them were now looking for the older woman to see her on the ground hit by the rocks. Eren was now screaming in pain because of her mother who got hurt.

'' Mom, don't worry we will help you. '' The man declared to himself helping her parents.

Mikasa, Natsu, and Shouyou nodded in response. The four of them were now helping to grab the stone somehow. However, they failed because of how heavy the stone was.

Natsu was now in pain seeing her grandmother on the ground with blood beside her. She was angry, and felt regretful; she then remembers the time her parents and Shouyou turned into a titan.

'' Shouyou, did you become a- '' After the girl was about to finish. The surrounding people are now screaming that the titans are now inside the wall.

Carla was just on the ground feeling in pain. The woman saw the four children and told them she was okay. However, in circumstances, she told them to go away and escape. She felt something tragic going to happen to her, but she stayed quiet.

'' Auntie, please we will do our best to help you. '' Mikasa who was now on the verge of crying.

While the four of them were helping. Hinata saw a blonde titan who was full of creepy smiles. The ginger thought the smile was terrifying. His heartbeat arose from the fear. Making him scream to let the 3 people beside him notice.