Nico

After hearing the prophecy, I say my friends about it, and Clarisse says me. Oh, we need to say Chiron if our mission is doom and that the twins will extinguish the breath of the angel. I don't understand.

And the grains as the same days of your life - say, Jake - We need to go to the underworld for that? Those grains are useless.

We have to go to the underworld yes or yes - I say.

I give all the information that I know, about the Furies and Tanathos, the Death Doors, and the key that can close them, I don't say about the other camp and that Percy was there. When I finish telling them Clarisse say

The key of Hades in the prophecy refers to the key that can close the Death Doors and the son.... it refers to you but in what place will be the key and you? - Clarisse comment - And the helpers, that could be the Furies but there will be like a change because it says " Helpers for son, a sacrifice to make"

But what sacrifice, wasn't it enough that Nico was locked up in the Casino Loto? - say, Jake - And our mission is doom, that's very motivating eh?

Our mission can't be doom - I complained - We need to complete it.

They're our discussion finish and I am so discouraged and my friends also that we don't talk until we begin the mission at 10:00 A.M. 

First, they will go to the Angels and find the entrance of the underworld. They ask for tips to Annabeth on where is the entrance to the underworld and she says that it was on the sign of Hollywood.

Jake makes an invention that is a transport that can go faster than others.

At midday, we arrived at the sign of Hollywood and we enter by the entrance of the underworld.

We find Charon and I tell him about our mission and if he can help us. He makes an expression of a scare when we tell about the part of the prophecy where says about the grains of the underworld.

You can help us in the verse of the grains of the underworld - I ask - I think that there is a myth about the grains of the underworld and the food of the underworld.

Yes, I think that in the myth of Persefone when Hades kidnapped her - say, Clarisse - She eats the fruit of the underworld and by the laws of the underworld, she would need to stay forever in the underworld with Hades.

Charon nods their head.

Yes - he says - You need to find those grains in the yard of Persefone if that is part of your mission.

Ok, thanks Charon - say, Jake.

Charon takes us by the Stygian Lake in his boat. The specters greet me with their hands and Charon leaves us on the shore. I give a cookie to Cerberus and I play with him, we pass by their side, we go by the Asphodel Fields and we find the castle of my father.

We touch the door and Hades receives us and invite us to enter. I ask where is Persefone and he answers my question saying that she is changing their clothes.

And how is the situation of the Death Doors, father? - I ask

Oh, is really bad - says, Hades - Now some specters try to fight with me but I always defeat them.

Father, you are the king of the underworld no? - I say

Yes - he says - Forever and Ever, but why you ask me that?

Because we want to ask for a favor - that is if we can take some grains from the yark of Persefone because is part of our mission please - I begged him.

We explicate the prophecy and our mission. When we finish he say us that it is good for him but we also need to ask Persefone.

And just there Persefone come saying: Do you call me?

We say her about our mission and she says that yes but (always there is a but) if we bring her some plants to make a cream for her face.

We stand and we go out the castle to find the grains and the plants. We get out and something appears and say us

Oh you are here at the final.