Nico

I am in Camp Jupiter when I hear some steps, then I saw my sister Hazel with a boy that then I know that is my friend Percy Jackson, 

Hello Hazel - I say. 

Hello Nico - says, Hazel, 

I will greet Percy but he presents himself as if we don't know each other. 

Hello my name is Percy - he says and 

Hazel says - he loses their memory 

I don't say anything because I think that it is the will of gods. 

I think that I remember of you - say, Percy

And Nico, says - ¡No! is the first time that we see us. 

Ok - Percy say

Then I take Hazel to a place, we talk about the disappearance of Thanatos and that the Death Doors are open. I do not tell her about the disappearance of Furies because I think that it will alter her a lot.

I say Hazel that on the morning of the 20 I will go to search the Death Doors.

In the morning I can't go because Reyna say me to go to the meet of the senate.

Then I go to the Camp Half-Blood to ask for help, Clarisse and Jake say me that they can help me searching the Furies, I thank them and we say Chiron the centaur he say us that yes and I go to make a visit to the Oracle that is Rachel. Rachel says.

"Your mission is doomed"

"The twins will extinguish the breath of the angel"

"The grains of the underworld the same number as your days of life"

"The key of Hades and the son in the same place"

"Helpers for the son, a sacrifice to make"

"The war will begin and the enemies in arms at the Death Doors"