The Mall Situation

Louis Elenor Liam Niall Kendal Gigi Zayn and Harry was all at the mall. Everyone agreed to go after some convincing even though neither Zayn or Harry wanted to be in the same room or space as each other. All the couples was together talking laughing and playing meanwhile Harry was on the side just thinking he was there physically but mentally he was in a whole different world. Gigi and zayn was just playing around and harry on the side of them watching. Zayn notice Harry a little bit out of the side of his eye he felt like he wanted to go over there and apologize and ask what happened or get his best friend back but he is so stubborn. Then thought to himself he was the victim here, he was the one who got cheated on, he is the one who should be getting apologized to, he didn't do anything wrong other than love his best friend more than a normal best friend.

"Are you listening." Zayn heard knocking him out of his thoughts. "Oh sorry what happen." "Do you want to stop at the food court and get something to eat?" Asked Gigi "Sure lets go." I am kind of hungry and that will get my mind off of things.

They went to chick-fil-a because that's everyones favorite spot to eat. Zayn already ordered his food then Harry order after him. I wanted to say that ill buy it so bad thought Zayn. Before he knew it he was giving the cashier his card again after he had already paid for his food.

"What are you doing?" He heard a voice ask but he didn't answer. He just let the lady take his card and put it in. The lady gave him his card back with an receipt and gave harry his food. "What do you think your doing I can pay for my own food."

Everyone else was already at the table eating and talking to notice what was going on.

"Well I paid for it problem." "Yes it is a problem do you know how much pain and hurt you put me threw, hanging out with that blonde girl, now you want to buy me food and I haven't even spoke to for weeks now."

"You got an nerve your the one who cheated on me, your the one who never apologize and dicided to leave me there with my heart broken." "Oh really that's not what it looked like." Before the conversation could go on even longer Louis notice and quickly got over to them to stop there arguing and move them from the line so other people could get there food. "What going on with you two." Neither of them answer they just walked away without looking at each other.

Zayn went to where the rest of their friends stood while Harry walked in the opposite direction while Louis followed behind. "Are you okay haz?" Ask Louis "No I want to leave, I'm done for today, I'm over it." Said Harry almost yelling it. "I'm sorry haz but please just stay a little bit longer, we are about to leave anyways." "Ugh sometime I can hate you Lou." Said Harry in a playful way.

I went back over to the table where I told Gigi everything that happen. She really became like my bestfriend. "Zayn you really need to talk to him again and see his side of this." "I tried already." Everybody is done eating and ready to go back to shopping. We got in this store with all kinds of cool stuff. T-shirts, shoes, hoodies, and pants. I think its called zumiez. It was big. Louis and Elenor is both looking for matching couple hoodies. I know it's kinda lame but its only because Louis doesn't let Elenor have any of his hoodies, so it's kinda cute at the same time. Niall and liam just walking around trying to see if they like anything. Me Kendal Gigi and surprisingly Harry comes to sit on a bench in the middle of the floor by the shoes. Gigi realize Harry was also sitting down near us. "Oh them shoes are so pretty aren't they?" Said Gigi to Kendal. Kendal gave her a almost confuse look but just nodded her head yes. I didn't even want Kendal here but she was gigi friend.

"We should go see them, come on Kendal. Gigi said again after giving me an wink. I knew she would do something like this. It was just the two of us. Harry was looking in the other direction trying to avoid contact.

"look mate." Said Louis talking to Liam pointing at the two before them. "I told you this would work." "How they was just arguing earlier." Said Liam he did have a point but I just knew they would start talking again. I sigh and turnt around to look for our couple hoodie again.

It was just silent neither of us was talking it was new. Me and Harry never argued about anything before. I decided to be the bigger person and say something first. "So what happen then." I said he was quiet for a moment. I guess he was startled at the fact I actually said something because he already know we both are stubborn. "Oh like you really care." "If I didn't care I wouldn't have asked." I said with a almost angry tone "You could have been known what happened, but you obviously didn't care, you was to busy with that blonde girl your were supposedly broke up with, but I guess that was a lie." "I did break up with her, I did care and how could I have been known if you never been came to apologize." "I did come to apologize then I saw you and your little girlfriend, so wouldn't have matter now would it?"

I feel like you should most defiantly listen to driver license while you read this chapter it really goes well on what's happening.

What do you think about Zayn just paying for Harry's food? Like why 😂

This chapter is quite long but do you think this was all just a miscommunication? What do you think really happened between zayn and Gigi that night?

Go Stream Nobody is listening me personally my favorite song on the album is outside like that's really the vibe!!

Please keep voting and giving me feedback I look at all the comments I love seeing what y'all think about it

Thanks love you guy so much have an amazing day or night whenever your reading this.