||I love you||

Começar do início

"Cameron." She breathed out before running into his arms. He lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. They both laughed when he caught her and spun her around, with tears in both their eyes.

Andrew looked around and noticed that all the popular girls that hated Aspen were watching with envious and jealous looks. There were also some younger girls probably freshman that were aww'ing at the couple.

Aspen pulled back a little and Cameron connected their lips. He slowly set her down but kept there lips connected. When Aspen pulled back to look at him she cupped his face.

"You're here." She breathed out with a smile. Cameron smiled at her even though he had tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, I couldn't miss your birthday." He told her. She smiled at him and chuckled.

"You remembered." She smiled. He nodded and hugged her tight. "I missed you so much." She told him.

"I missed you too baby." he smiled. When they pulled apart she looked at him.

"How? Who made this happen?" Cameron looked behind her at Andrew who was smiling at both of them. Aspen spun around and launched into Andrews arms making both boys laugh. "Thank you so much!" She said to him.

"Your welcome."

After that Aspen and Cameron went back to her house. They noticed that Marcus wasn't home but he left a note saying he'd be gone until tomorrow.

They entered her room and she threw her bag down.

"Well this is mi casa." She smiled at her boyfriend.

He smiled at her. "I know your dad let me in earlier to bring my stuff in." Aspen looked at him and smiled larger.

Her room wasn't big but it was enough for her. She had her bed in one corner with tapestries all over the walls and ceilings. Then in the other corner she had her drumset which took up majority of her space. She then had a small desk by the door.

Aspen walked over to Cameron and wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist

"I-" They both started making them laugh. They looked up at each other and stared into each others eyes. Suddenly they both connected their lips in a hungry and passionate kiss. Aspen felt Camerons tounge ask for entrance which she granted. Their tounges fought for dominance and Cameron won.

Cameron then lifted Aspen up and held her up by her ass. He squeezed her ass making her let out a moan. Her hands went to his hair and she gently tugged making him groan. He started walking towards her bed and tossed her down onto it making her giggle. He then climbed up between her legs and attached their lips again.