" this here, we call it the Lazarus pit. Rejuvenates, restores, even brings immortality. Cause of death then using the pit.

These waters, they're very sacred to us. Somehow, after so very long of searching, I've found it. This pit. The fourth and last.

And now, I'd like for you, miss Rossi, to go in".

"WHAT?! NO"!

" I didn't think I'd have to do this. But what else could I have expected".

Ra's pushed Lila in and she fell.

Back in France

"Sir, we need you to get out".

" NO"

"Sir, please calm down. I need you to go outside and take a few breaths. She'll be fine".

" THAT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS SAY"!!

"And it's a promise" .

"I HEARD YOU PROMISED TO KEEP THE CAT GUY ALIVE. AND LOOK AT HIM NOW"!!!

" Sir, we don't need to be causing a scene her-" " WE NEED BLOOD. THAT'S AN ORDER"!

Tim stopped bickering with the lady doctor and stared at all that was happening around him. So many people in blue protection suits were running everywhere and eventually, he realized he was now out of her room and she was being taken away.

"This is the second time. Her nutrients are disappearing and all of her wounds are opening up. There is up to no reasoning to why this is happening".

Tim started hyperventilating to the point he fell unconscious.

Back to the L.O.A. headquarters
(League of assassins)

Lila just recently got out of the pit and glared at Ra's.

" who is Marinette Dupain-Cheng "?

" The enemy "

"Why is she the enemy"?

" She lied about everything"

"What hurt you most"?

" her betrayal ".

" Good. Marinette Dupain-Cheng is no friend. Never has been, never will be. You died and I've made you come back. Marinette killed you Lila Rossi. Your only friend betrayed you. And I'm here to help you".

Ra's called a few of his assassins and they came in.

"It's time".

A lot of tells were heard with the torture going on. The body was soon disposed of and all that was left were fout words written in blood.

I HATE YOU MARINETTE

A few more days went by and Marinette was now much more stable. She was still mourning over her dead partner, that was the only bad thing, but the rest, she was fine.

The war outside of France was still really bad. Like, very, but the hospital was far from being a target for now.

Marinette's wounds have been healing a lot but she was still stuck in the costume. She was not going to show these creeps her identity. And she was definitely not going to let those doctors know Chat Noir's either.

And she knew they wouldn't because she would go down towards the cold room and visit her partner. As long as he was in the costume, this was enough proof they didn't release his transformation. But poor Plagg.

One day, a nurse came in and Marinette spoke for once. No yelling or any of that stuff.

" I want to see someone".

"And who would you want. Only one person would be allowed due to these difficult circumstances" .

Marinette spoke and the nurse nodded understanding.

She left the room and walked towards the group of people waiting. Felix was now also present. And so was Bruce and the other boys. Felix told Lila a few days ago he would go to Paris. And here he is.

"Miss Ladybug wants to see one of you.

Tim quickly sprouted up.

" she asked for someone named Damian ".

Everyone was in shock. Especially Tim.

He was about to say something but Damian quickly got up and followed the nurse lady.

Tim couldn't say anything anymore. WHY HIM?!?!

Inside her hospital room

" you wanted to see me"? Asked Damian. The nurse lady left and Marinette nodded.

'you can sit here'. She said patting to a spot by her bed. Damian moved and walked.

"So, why ask for me when you know Tim really wanted to come".

'first of all, I don't want him to see me like this, and as you are my friend, I want to tell you something. It took me a long time understand, and a lot of convincing to myself'.

" and what is it"?

'I thought I was only going to just like Tim as a friend. Love him like a very close friend, but now, I know I love him. As a lover'.

Damian was in shock and said nothing about it.

Fun facts

So, that boring part in this story is over and we'll get to the happy stuff and yeah. All unicorns and rainbows.

I've finally moved into the new house place. Country side life. It's great. But,it's impossible to sleep. Must be the change of places. And it's always freezing at night. But the house looks great and there is a TON of free land. A bit more than the place I just moved from. At least I won't have to be attacked by those tiny nosey little shits my mom calls her children.

And lastly, my dad. I just learned something. So one day, me and my dad entered a bakery and everyone was super still the moment we walked in. My dad got his certain breads and stuff and stood at the cash register with the lady quickly putting all of the breads inside of the bags. And just like that, he left. So I ran after him and I'm all like WTF??? Why didn't he pay? I asked my mom and she said he's done the bakery downer so many favors, he was allowed to get free bread. Free anything actually. And there's more but that's it