She watched Sparkles worriedly examine Adora and sigh in relief when she was in perfect condition.

"Why are you covered in blood?!" Crop top boy shrieked, pointing to her arms.

"Because I had to rescue a dumb jock's ass! Here's her knife and make sure she actually STAYS home!" Catra yelled, throwing Adora's Horde knife at Crop top.

He yelped but caught it.

"Haha, bye Catra, thanks for the cuddles" Adora grinned, giggling. She waved drunkenly and put her arms around Sparkle's waist.

This made Catra see red, her fists clenched at the sight.

Sparkles glanced at Catra, questioning what Adora said but shrugging it off.

Catra watched in jealousy as Adora chose to focus her attention on Sparkles and Crop top. They led her away, frantically trying to get the full scoop from her.

No one looked back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Week Later
______________

"Adora! Hustle!" Coach Micah yelled.

Adora ran faster, trying to hurry her suicides up. She ran from one end of the court to the next.

Her mind was on Catra, she barely remembered much about what happened at the party but she didn't forget the feeling of awe, staring up at a confident catgirl.

What happened, Adora didn't know, all she remembered was a feeling and calling Catra a hero. She had been meaning to ask her about it, but Catra had been glaring at her all week. Maybe something went down at the party that made Catra hate her.

Anxiety began to overwhelm Adora, and she stumbled.

"Adora! You seem distracted! Hit the bench for a bit"

She jogged off the court and sat next to Scorpia and Entrapta.

"Oh hi Adora!" Entrapta said. She was fidgeting with some metal scraps and wires.

Scorpia was drawing stick figures holding hands, grinning.

"Look!" she said proudly "It's the super pal trio!"

"Ooh that ones me!" Entrapta said, her hair pointing to the purple figure.

Adora smiled to herself when she saw Catra's stick figure. A big frowny face was drawn sharply across her face.

It reminded her of the drawings they had done in the Horde Orphanage.

Mermista joined them on the bench, sweating from her suicides.

"Ugh, I can't believe they make us do that every practice" she took a sip of water from her bottle. "I am like so thirsty, I can't even"

Entrapta smiled and grabbed the bottle from Mermista, examining it.

"Uh what was that about, geek princess?" Mermista asked.

Entrapta didn't respond, instead she raced off in a random direction with the metal bottle, laughing to herself about making a new discovery's.

"Boy she's a fast one!" Scorpia exclaimed, grinning.

"Yeah, and she took my water bottle" Mermista groaned.

Adora shrugged "Well it's not so bad"

The whistle blew signaling the end of practice, and everyone walked off court. Bow and Glimmer came running over with big smiles on their faces.

"Adora! We've found you a date to the dance!! Eek!!" They cried out.

"Whoa whoa! Date? I thought I was going with you two as friends?"

Glimmer frowned at Bow as if she knew something Adora didn't.

"Well... Actually..." Bow started.

"Bow and I decided to go together. As a date" Glimmer blurted. "Are you mad?"

Adora reeled back. Bow and Glimmer we're thinking of each other more than friends?
"Uh no I'm not mad, just surprised! Okay! I guess I'll have to find myself a date then"

Glimmer squealed and launched herself at Adora.

"We got you! She's might be much but she insisted on asking you to the dance!"

Adora's interest perked. "She insisted? Who?"

Glimmer grinned, looking at Bow.

"The girl you were staring at the party! She's a year older than us but don't let that get in the way!"

"Glimmer! Who!?"

"Huntara!"

Adora choked on her own spit.

_____________

I was debating whether or not to have Huntara bring Adora to the dance or not. Is that a ship? Do people really ship Huntara and Adora?