Cool Music Peeps Pt 1

So! The Guardians of the Galaxy are a group of space heroes. The normal looking guy, the talking tree, a talking raccoon, the green lady, the mantis lady, the grey-skinned dude, and unofficially, the blue robot.

"Hey! I'm not normal," Quill whined.

"Actually, you do look normal," said MJ.

"I mean, you ARE human," Gamora said.

So! Peter Quill is played by Christopher Michael Pratt(Or Chris) and was born June 21, 1979. He is currently 41 years old and has a net worth of $60 million. He is married to Katherine Schwarzenegger with two kids;  Jack Pratt and Lyla Maria Pratt.

 He is married to Katherine Schwarzenegger with two kids;  Jack Pratt and Lyla Maria Pratt

"I see no difference," grumbled Quill.

Tony clapped a hand on his shoulder and said," At least you have a hot wife!"

Everyone in the room turned to glare at him.

"So just because she is hot means she has value?" MJ shot back. Shuri grinned and gave her a high five.

As well as being in the Marvel movies, he has been in Jurassic World, Parks and Recreation, Onward, the Lego Movie, and  Passenger.

So now I will introduce you to Gamora!

Zoë Yadira Saldaña Nazario was born on June 19, 1978, and is 42 years old. She has a net worth of  $35 million and is married to Marco Perego Saldana. 

"What sort of name is that?" Asked Flash snootily.

Wanda groaned. "I am honestly so sick of men acting like this"

"Acting like what?" Tony, Flash, Steve, and Thor asked.

Pepper, MJ, Shuri, Wanda, and Nat sighed. "Exactly."

Her three kids are Bowie Ezio Perego-Saldana, Cy Aridio Perego-Saldana, and Zen Perego-Saldana(A/N: WOW! That was a lot to write!). As well as being in Marvel movies, she has been in the Avatar movies, Star Trek, and Colombiana.

 As well as being in Marvel movies, she has been in the Avatar movies, Star Trek, and Colombiana

"Wow! You aren't green!" Exclaimed Drax.

"Well, no shit Sherlock," said Rocket.

"You're so pretty!" Exclaimed Quill.

"Wow... um.. voice lady? Why am I not green?" Asked Gamora

Makeup! Your actress has to sit 5 hours each day getting it put on. Take a look!

"Wow! Even your hair is fake!" Said Peter

"You look... very pretty sister," said Nebula quietly.

Gamora stared at her in shock. "Thank you," she said reluctantly.

Awww! Sisterly love! Okay! Now, we have Groot!

New chapter! Honestly, this wasn't my best chapter reaction wise, but I hope you enjoyed it! There will probably be at least three GOTG chapters cause I'm lazy and don't want too long chapters.

I just wanted to say THINGS ARE HEATING UP IN WANDAVISION!! Oh my god, episode 4 was amazing! No spoilers, but WOW. Maybe I should create a story where we just talk about WandaVision? IDK.

Also, when I'm finished with characters I might do scenes(Not whole movies). But honestly, it'll probs take me a while to finish this...lol.

Anyways, make sure you

Vote

Share

Comment

and check out my other stories!

Au revoir!

-ST Gurl