The Confession

Eren's POV

'Why does mikasa wear that scarf all the time?' This thought just kept running through my head.' It's just a scarf no big deal. It's not like its worth 10 million yen or anything like that.

I had to ask, i just had to."Mikasa?" I started. "Hm, what's up?" 'Do it eren do it" i told myself. "Why do wear that scarf all the time?" She flinched at my question but then said," Because i can ,problem? She stated."But why?" She stared at me,like if she was seeing right through me.

"Do you really want to know why?" I nodded." It's because its special to me. It's special to me because you gave it to me. You were the only one who helped me and was concerned for me when my parents died.

That's why i do eren. Also because i love you eren Jaeger and i always have." I stood there speechless not knowing whag to say or do.

She just stood there looking down ,probably wondering if she did the right thing. I then broke the silence by saying ," I love you to mikasa, i always have. You were brave and maybe i was jealous of that ."

"But to me you were special to me by just being you." Then i walked over to her and did the bravest thing i have ever done. I had kissed her. She was shocked at first but didn't let go.

I broke the kiss and smiled and she smiled too while blushing.

This was so kawaii. I enjoyed making this story. I hope you guys liked it. Happy Valentine's day my fellow kawaii friends. Please comment,vote, and follow.

Kawaii-chan