"I'm talking to you." he adds. "Won't you ask me why I said that?"

"I'd rather not discuss that." my frail voice could cut a small wooden stick.

Matthew ticks his jaw and snarls for my answer. After finishing my food, I put all the things I scattered when I started and put those in the bin. He's watching my movements like I betrayed him for standing.

"What?"

"Did you just clean up your food in front of someone who's not yet done?"

"So?"

"You can just curse me verbally to have no family in the future, instead of doing it with that atrocious silence of yours."

But he still continue eating his piece. I rolled my eyes and grabs my bag. "You're not even a girl to be scared of a superstition."

I head to the bathroom of his office to clean my teeth. Although the foods I took was not enough but I really can't stand his gaze and his movements while partaking. So I'm eating less to be out of that place.

After brushing my teeth, I left my bag on top of the sink and used the toilet. Just like the whole office itself, his bathroom is kinda huge too. The two rooms share the same thoughts I have, they all look like it's not always used.

I watched the toilet gets drowned by its own water when a grown occured behind me. There's a curtain beside me and since I'm inside, it's protecting me from the other side. Who the hell is that?

I zipped myself up and gush the curtain away until I saw Matthew checking himself out in the mirror. I gasped, closing the curtain again whilst giving him all the expletives I have.

"Don't be naïve, Cavin." he chuckles. "It's not like it's your first time to see a man's chest."

It slipped my mind that I wasn't breathing properly. Yes, he may be right because I already Shone change in front of me, also... Damien.. but still!

"Don't you know how to knock?" I chastised. "And you know I went here! Why did you just come in?!"

"It's my own bathroom. I can enter whenever I want." he calmly said.

I can't see him from here, thanks to the curtain but with the obvious arrogance, I know he's still looking at himself.

The hell? Why is he checking his chest out of nowhere?

"Then don't tell me if your secretary comes in and use this, you'll just gate crash because you feel like it?!"

Matthew snickered at it. My blood boils harder. "Don't be ridiculous. She's not using this bathroom, I don't know where she lays her flat ass on."

"Stop being mean at her," I hissed when our eyes met. Thank God because he's all fine now. "Can you hear yourself?"

"More than what you could hear," he laughs again and stare at himself.

I grab my bag because I'm done already but I forgot I put my phone on top of the mini cabinet beside the mirror. He was the first one to glanced on it when it rings.

"He's calling," Matthew emphasized the word him for me, and I knew it by then he's the one trying to hit me up, "Are you two talking when you're out of my office?"

"Why do you care?"

I try to snitch my own phone but he puts it in the air I couldn't reach without jumping again and again.

"Here we go again.." he scrunched his nose and looks away. "Do I need to fire him so you can finally leave him?"

"Don't you dare."